🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Lyra wants equal pay

Lemurtek
Lemurtek Posts: 2,079 Level 4

Hi @QueenB and @PrettyBubbles and @johamilton! OK, so I've maxed out Stella's house and the Star Cat's Tree house, as well as their Levels.

So Ari gets 10 Bonus Orb bubbles:

And Leo gets 10 Score boosting Bubbles:

And Puck gets 10 Arcane Bubbles:

But Lyra only gets 7 Fairy Bubbles:

I'm curious as yo why that would be. I think Lyra should get the same "pay" as the other Star Cats! It' Just a thought.😥

Comments

• johamilton
    johamilton Posts: 24,108 Bubble Witch Moderator

You are a hoot! 🤣

• maf34100
    maf34100 Posts: 52,395 Level 5

Listing the cats in a value scale the best is LEO, then is ERI, then is PUCK and last almost with no value a level.

I always use LEO and ERI

• Lemurtek
    edited January 2022

I disagree at least a bit. I find each cat has value, depending on the level. For instance in a level with many blocks of same color bubbles, Puck's contributions can actually be harmful, since the arcane bubbles only take out a few surrounding bubbles, and can interrupt clearing a major section. Also, on some levels with (for instance brooms) Pick's arcane bubbles can replace the brooms, or other helpers.Puck is also useless on some levels that already have arcane bubbles. Leo's contribution are good, but they don't necessarily help win a hard level., and you don't keep the points he gives if you lose. And sometimes, Lyra's fairy can do some major damage if you clear a group of them all at once. My favorite is Eri, who is almost always helpful. It just depends on the level.

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,187 Bubble Witch Moderator

I agree with @Lemurtek puck actually stops you clearing a line of bubbles as he replaces them with the arcades so it splits the flowing colours 🙈

• Lemurtek

I have to confess, sometimes I select the cats simply because they look so happy and excited when you pick them., and sometimes so sad when you don't! 😁

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,187 Bubble Witch Moderator

@Lemurtek Glad to hear you are keeping our cats happy 😀👍⭐

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?