🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Cleared level does not complete

shetektn
shetektn Posts: 1 Newbie

Completed level 1774 - Clear the owls - with a Super Spell I earned for collecting 3 hats. All bubbles and owls were cleared but it still showed that I had one owl left to get. There were no other bubbles or owls on the screen - See Attached Screen Shot. This was a difficult level and now I am stuck still trying to pass it. Is this a known issue or am I nut understanding what "level completion" is supposed to be?

Best Answer

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 22,851 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Answer ✓

Hi @shetektn 🙋‍♀️ Welcome

Sorry to hear that. Yes this has happened to me to in the past but only ever once it's not a reacuring issue and as it corrects itself on the next try our studio can not duplicate the issue.

It is very unfortunate and I get your frustration but it is just a blip not a regular know issue.

If you had used spells that was not free and you had purchased them you could of asked customer support who can check your purchases to refund you👍⭐

Answers

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 22,851 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Answer ✓

Hi @shetektn 🙋‍♀️ Welcome

Sorry to hear that. Yes this has happened to me to in the past but only ever once it's not a reacuring issue and as it corrects itself on the next try our studio can not duplicate the issue.

It is very unfortunate and I get your frustration but it is just a blip not a regular know issue.

If you had used spells that was not free and you had purchased them you could of asked customer support who can check your purchases to refund you👍⭐

• maf34100
    maf34100 Posts: 52,256 Level 5

That has happened to me 4 times so far resulting in loosing my gold pins time and boosters

• johamilton
    johamilton Posts: 23,780 Bubble Witch Moderator

Yes, it has happened to me twice. I think it is just a happenstance because it does not happen all the time and on ay one particular level.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?