🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Why does the game disappear altogether?

Options
Lesley-6
Lesley-6 Posts: 375 Level 3

Several times now when I've tried to get extra lives to win a level it opts out of the game completely back to main screen, I've tried Force Stop, I've cleared cache, running background apps but though it may fix it for one day the next day same old problem, so infuriating and makes me want to give up on the game which as I'm sure you know I really don't want to do given that I've been with BW3 since it started and recently been going along quite nicely winning a league or two, winning the fairy dash and climbing through the levels but this last two or three days it's all gone pear shaped with not being able to get the videos to get extra lives.

Answers

• johamilton
    johamilton Posts: 24,298 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

Hi @Lesley-6, when you are trying to get extra lives, are you trying to purchase extra lives then it goes back to the main screen?

As far as the videos for the extra lives, that is not an option that you can always get. As in all of the other extra events, they are shuffled around to other players.

Also, one more thing, when you say force stop, does that include logging in and out of the game for a game reset. If not, please give a try and see if that works. 😉 👻

• Lesley-6
    Options

Hi @johamilton, I'm trying to get the extra lives when run out of bubbles then the option comes to watch videos for them but it doesn't just go back to the main menu which is bad enough but opts out of the game completely and back to my home screen and I have to go back into the game completely.

I know the video for extra lives are random.

When I say force stop I mean I go into apps management where you have the several options including clear cache, uninstall, clear storage and force stop, when using the latter it often clears the problem but doesn't seem to with this problem, maybe for a day or two but as I said earlier the problem starts again, it did calm down for a little while but now it's doing it again. I'm not quite sure what you mean by logging in and out for a game reset.

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,536 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

Hi @Lesley-6

What we mean is to log out of your game then close your device for a couple of minutes this can at times help reset some blips 👍⭐

• Lesley-6
    Options

Hi @PrettyBubbles if that is the case then surely it would reset itself the next day but it doesn't.

• PrettyBubbles
    Options

Hi @Lesley-6 it seems that trying to watch the videos is causing your error and as the video is not working for you its best not to keep trying to use it 👍⭐

• hunttammy106
    hunttammy106 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

What if I have different Facebook account and it connect to the w

• Lesley-6
    Options

Hi @PrettyBubbles, so I'm to be penalised, hardly fair when all I want to do it try to win a level, I might as well give up on the game if that is the case, I'm already peeved because I uninstalled the game and reinstalled in the hope that would help, did it, of course it didn't and I lost all my boosts to boot and I had a fair amount of them including the rainbow bubble that is hard to come by and before anyone says anything I do you use my boosts when I think they are going to help and even sometimes to get the lie of the land further up the game so I am totally cheesed off, your remark is the last straw, that's all the help I get after playing BW for years, being a loyal and at times supportive member and I'm told not to use the videos which might, just might, and very often do when it works properly, end the level for me, well thank you, I'm out of here at least for the present.

• PrettyBubbles
    Options

Hi @Lesley-6 All I was explaining is if the video isn't working but everything else is then that's where the problem lies.

As we don't currently have any other known issues with this the studio can't duplicate it in order to create a fix

One thing you are aware of having been around a while is if there is anything we can do we will go the extra mile to do it

Also if you had purchased any of your lost boosters please use the contact us tab at the bottom of this page as customer support will confirm your purchases and reimbursement you immediately 👍⭐

• Lesley-6
    Options

Hi @PrettyBubbles, I haven't purchased any boosters, they have all been won fairly and squarely, personally I would never buy anything in the game and that goes for any game I play with whatever developer, thought I'd add that so to ensure it isn't against Bubble Witch, saying that I'm still not happy at losing them and to add insult to injury to have to go through all explanations of getting the hats, etc as if I'm a new player but at least I didn't lose my level.

I know what you were explaining but all that was is telling me what I was more or less asking about in the first place.

You say you don't currently have any other known issues like the one in question, maybe no-one has bothered to report it but as I have no issues with watching videos on games with other developers then I would assume that this is a King.com issue, whatever the situation is the fact still remains that because I can't seem to have any technical support then I won't be able to get help in finishing a level, yes, I get boosters from do the Wake the wise tree and catching Casper but to be honest those rewards aren't as good as they used to be so little help there and yet I have thousands of stardust that I can't convert into boosters which again I feel is unfair but I know that that subject has been talked about without a solution so I know I'm flogging a dead horse with that.

• PrettyBubbles
    Options

Hi @Lesley-6 Yes maybe players are not reporting but untill they do and we see a major issue then there is not much we can do

I am sorry about you loosing your boosters as I get it that they are precious to us and yes the hat is good but doesn't appear as often as we would like it to

I hope things settle for 👍⭐

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?