πŸ”₯ Hot right Now in Bubble Witch Saga 3 🌢
🌟 Star Cats Season 🌟
🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

When did you start playing king games? Story time!!! πŸ“–

BobaKitty_BW3fan
BobaKitty_BW3fan Posts: 254 Level 3

If you can remember : when did you start playing king games, post it here! It’s time for a story time!!! I start playing king games at homeβ€” my mom and dad downloaded a game called Bubble witch don’t know how to play it or what it’s about, good O’ smart me took dad’s phone and play itβ€” I love the game! My dad play it a few times and stopped ( he was more interested in Candy Crush Saga, mom said he was too into that game ) One day my mum press on the BW2 and couldn’t get out of the page so we downloaded it

A few years later I thought my BFF was reading books too much and should try other entertainment, so? I let her try BWS2 and… I brought a new King member!!!😁 2021 : I downloaded the game BWS3 and Candy Crush Friends, I like Bubble witch 3 the most! And yes my BFF also played it, we both love it

February 2022 : I join the community and met wonderful people here! I’m planning to go and make an account for my BFF at Sunday….

Hope you guys like my story, It’s your turn!

@BobaKitty_BW3fan

Β«1

Comments

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?