🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

📢 Official Announcement regarding Bubble Witch 3 Saga!

QueenB
QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
edited April 2022 in Support

Dear Community,

It’s with a heavy heart that we inform you that on the 5th of May, we will terminate the service for Bubble Witch Saga 3 on the Facebook platform. On that date, the game will no longer be playable on Facebook. The next time you open the game on Facebook, you will receive this message:

As of the 5th of April, in-app purchases will be disabled however, Gold Bars, Coins and other items purchased previously will still be usable until the end of service.
We can understand that it might be disappointing to see Bubble Witch 3 Saga leave Facebook, but we encourage you to continue your adventure on mobile.

You can download the game from the following App Stores:
Google Play HERE
Apple App Store HERE
Microsoft Store HERE

To transfer your game progress from Facebook to your smartphone or tablet after downloading the app, open the game, tap the blue button that says "Connect":

Next, sign up using Facebook and Voilà, all levels and Gold Bars should be synced. 😉

Please note that Boosters and saved up lives do not get synced between devices!

You can still sync the game from Facebook to a mobile device even after the 5th of May. The progress is still saved on your Facebook account 😉
If you need further assistance with syncing your game progress with a mobile device, visit this page HERE!
Thank you again for being part of our awesome community and hopefully see you around!

FAQs
1. I play Bubble Witch 3 Saga on Facebook what does it mean for me?
You will no longer be able to access the game on Facebook. Therefore we recommend continuing the journey on a mobile device.
2. Why do you end these games' service?
We understand that the decision to discontinue service for Bubble Witch 3 Saga on Facebook will have come as a huge disappointment to you, but we encourage you to continue your adventure on mobile.
3. When does their service end?
On the 5th of May 2022.
4. After the 5th of May, will I be able to open the game on Facebook and check on my progress?
No.
5. What will happen to my items?
Booster, lives, and Star Dust will be usable until the end of service. Gold Bars will be transferred to your mobile device via Facebook.
As Bubble Witch 3 Saga will officially shut down on the 5th of May, this means that you'll no longer be able to play the game and would subsequently lose any stored items at that point.
We recommend that you use them prior to this date.

Have something to say? Sign up HERE and participate!

Comments

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?