πŸ”₯ Hot right Now in Bubble Witch Saga 3 🌢
🌟 Star Cats Season 🌟
🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

ENDED πŸ‹οΈβ€β™€οΈπŸ’ͺ Spring Team Challenge Has BegunπŸ’ͺ πŸ‹οΈβ€β™‚οΈ

johamilton
johamilton Posts: 24,057 Bubble Witch Moderator
edited June 2022 in Contests

πŸ‹οΈβ€β™€οΈπŸ’ͺΒ Team Challenge is now beginning !!!!Β πŸ’ͺΒ πŸ‹οΈβ€β™‚οΈ Please read it all πŸ˜€

*Each team will comprise of 3 members.Β πŸ™β€β™€οΈπŸ§žβ€β™€οΈπŸ§β€β™‚οΈΒ 

• The 3 types of games to play are Free the Ghost, Clear all Bubbles and Defeat Morgana or WilburπŸ‘
  • Each team member will choose one type of game to play. What you choose is the only type of game you can play. No repeats. 3 team members, 3 different games.
  • Talk to your teammates and decide on who is going to play what character
  • You can post as many times as you want and I will take the highest score for each person.Β πŸ˜‰Β Your scores will then be added together to achieve 1 score for the team
  • We need a starting screenshot showing what character you are playing and one of your newly played screenshot showingΒ Level and yourΒ ending score.Β 

The above is the starting screenshot showing your character ~ "Ghost" ~ "Clear All Bubbles" ~"Defeat Morgana or Wilbur" ☝️

• No score over 999,999
  • You can play any level (with the exception of the BWS booster tutorial levels, which isΒ LevelsΒ 19, 34, 49, 73 and 93)

πŸ“’Β Attention please

Please remember this is a team challenge. You signed up, so show up for your team.

• I need everyone to let me knowΒ in a comment that you are here and ready to play. We don't want any missing teammates!
  • Since it is teamwork, please talk to your team mates. You will meet new friends!
  • You do not have to post everyday. You can save your screenshots then post what you want later.
  • Since there are different stages of winning,Β strategize with your team mates.

Everyone that plays will receive a Team Challenge badge.

πŸ”·What is up for Grabs❓️

I have made it where everyone has a chance to win.

• The team in 1st place with the highest score will each win 50 Gold Bars πŸ’°οΈπŸ’°οΈ
  • The team in 2nd place will win 45 Gold Bars πŸ’°οΈπŸ’°οΈ
  • The team in 3rd place will win 40 Gold Bars πŸ’°οΈπŸ’°οΈ
  • 1st, 2nd , and 3rd place winners will also receive the "Running for Gold " badge

Also

• The team in 6th place will each receive 30 Gold Bars πŸ’°οΈπŸ’°οΈ
  • Team in 10th place will win 5 Magic Beam Boosters
  • The team in next to last place will each receive 3 Magic Boosters (be careful what you post...I have to take the highest accumulative score)

So play wisely! Talk to your team mates ☎️

Here is the Team Lineup. Please choose 1 person to be the spokesperson. Let me know what your team name will be please πŸ˜€

1. B-witch3rs ~ SP ~ @RubyBlue1011 (G) , @MountainMom (M/W) , @sambrat (All)
  2. The 3 Little Starcats ~ SP ~ @EOTheGr8 (G) @MicheleHogg (M-W), , @Terri_1 (All)
  3. Magical Merrymakers ~ SP ~ @bearwithme (G), @rukz (M-W), @Pitty_Kitty (All)
  4. Magical Bubbles ~ SP ~ @BQN537 (G), @PummyRaj (M-W) , @Moh1977 (All)
  5. Team ABC (Air Batu Campur) ~ SP ~ @wykoon (All), @siti_payung (G) , @KCullen127 (M-W)
  6. Bubblerific Purple BroomsticksΒ  ~ SP ~ @Racoon7 (All) , @Purplelife_50 (M/W), @Palash_Sarma (G)
  7. Fairy Dust ~ SP ~ @maf34100 (All), @kiara_wael (M-W), @DGenevieve (G)
  8. Witchy Gals ~ SP ~ @DieOmimi (M/W) , @Princess_Jessica (All), @DaniTheOG (G)
  9. Morgana's Minions ~ SP ~ @rebelchild (M-W , @Sukanta_Biswas (G), @aautz1 (All)
  10. Three Lost Souls ~ SP ~ @Lemurtek (M-W) , @simplyP (All), @chiwi , @manuela110969Β  (G)
  11. Team Mystic ~ SP ~ @LeFlarcane (M-W), @EnergizerBunny (G), @MiladyR (All)
  12. Star Catchers ~ SP ~ @Anahita_2005 (G), @CassD (M-W), @Gisa77 (All)

Good Luck Teams!Β πŸ˜€

You have until June 22nd 9am C.S.T. USA to participate. **Has been extended due to the Penny Event

For your convenience here is yourΒ  Countdown timer to June 22nd, 9am c.s.t.πŸ‘»

πŸ‘‰Β Terms & ConditionsΒ here

You can download the game from the following App Stores:
Google PlayΒ HERE
Apple App StoreΒ HERE
Microsoft StoreΒ HERE

Β«13456762

Comments

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?