🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Royal Path Book gone

Options
Dana-13
Dana-13 Posts: 26 Level 2

Hi everyone.....jeepers I hate being a pest but, about 2 weeks ago I was given the Royal Royal Path book. It only lasted about 15 hours but I purchased it. Last week I was given the Royal Path Book again but it was to last for 15 days. I purchased it late Friday night/early Saturday morning and its gone. I've completed levels, tried re-booting my system, I've logged on and off to no avail. Why does this happen? I play everyday and I purchase these items for the boosters to help with difficult levels. To lose them is making me beyond frustrated and again angry that I'm losing my money . Why does this continue to happen??

Best Answer

Answers

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 24,360 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

Hi @Dana-13 Sorry to hear that

We had the same happen to a player a few days ago but after they logging out not just closed the game then turned there device completely off for a few minutes the path returned

Please give this another try and also please check for any pending up dates

Let me know how you get on and we can take it from there 👍⭐

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 14,322 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @Dana-13!

Just as @PrettyBubbles has suggested, give it another try, and if it still doesn't help, can you get back to us with your Game ID so we can help further? This link will show how you can find the ID.

Thanks, and hope to hear back from you soon 😊

• Dana-13
    edited May 2022
    Options

Hello Pretty Bubbles and Queen B,

Sorry for the late reply, just home from work and finally able to relax. I logged on to my game prior to writing this message, and the Royal Path Book did not appear. I checked for updates and there are none.

This has happened before to me after making purchases and I don't know why. I understand sometimes there are glitches but it is frustrating not receiving what you pay for. I truly enjoy this game, I just wish I didn't have to be a pest.

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 14,322 Community Manager
    Options

Thank you very much for getting back to us with your ID 😊

Our lovely colleagues as Player Support had already sent to your game the missing rewards that you did not get to collect before the feature disappeared.

You will also be happy to know that the studio will look closely into this and make sure this does not happen again.

Thanks again for bringing this up to our attention and hope you have a lovely day 🤗

• Dana-13
    Options

QueenB,

I did receive what was lost last evening. I thank you and the support team for your help. It would be nice to know why this happened so I will feel confident in purchasing something like this again.

Thank you once again,

Dana

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 24,360 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

Hi @Dana-13 It's our pleasure glad you was pleased with your reimbursement 👍

As to why this happened it can on rare occasions experience just a blip in connection rather than a fault with the event as queenb has said the studio will be keeping on eye on the spell book and It shouldn't happen again

But please don't worry if it does come back and let us know 👍⭐

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?