🔥 Hot right Now in Bubble Witch Saga 3 🌶
🌟 Star Cats Season 🌟
🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

When I complete level 27 the game resets back to level 1.

TheoWhit
TheoWhit Posts: 15 Level 2

Every time I complete level 27 the game automatically resets to level 1. This has happened 37 times so far.

Uninstall and reinstall does nothing to resolve this.

Windows App version 7.19.65.0

Answers

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,286 Bubble Witch Moderator

Hi @TheoWhit oh no sorry to hear that.

Can you tell me if you are playing using the windows 10 as this is what you need to be using or a mobile in order to play BW3 👍⭐

• TheoWhit

Yes I am using Windows 10 Pro (21H2), I cannot play it on my Galaxy Note20 since BW3 is not compatible with Android 13 yet.

• PrettyBubbles

Hi @TheoWhit Can you check if your are connected in order to save your progress

From this screen select the dashes bottom left

You should then see this screen

If you have the blue icon saying profile you can select it to show this screen confirming your game is saved

If you see connect instead of profile this means you are not connected and progress wont be saved so you will need to follow the instructions then you won't drop levels when you play

Please come back once you have checked this out 👍⭐

• TheoWhit

YES, I am connected. In fact I have created 11 different profiles that I have save my game play, but they all result in the same reset at after level 27. I have tried four different computers using both Win10 & 11. Same results.

I have tried returning to an old profile that was saved at level 487, but right after I connected the game crashes, then after restarting the game it immediately crashes after login.

• PrettyBubbles

Hi @TheoWhit Ok

Please send me your ID let's see what we can find out 👍⭐

• TheoWhit

Well here is an interesting discovery.

If you install and run Bubble Witch Saga3 on a Windows machine prior to installing the update package "February 8, 2022—KB5010342" There is no problems with the game. All levels function as expected.

However, if you install Bubble Witch Saga 3 after that update package you will receive the behavior that I have described above. You will not be allowed to reach level 28.

If you installed BWS3 prior to the update, then uninstalled the BWS3 after applying the update, then you reinstalled BWS3 you will end up with the same problem not being able to reach level 28.

• PrettyBubbles

Hi @TheoWhit I have been waiting for you to respond with your ID so I can have your account looked at to see if we can help 👍⭐

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?