πŸ”₯ Hot right Now in Bubble Witch Saga 3 🌢
🌟 Star Cats Season 🌟
🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

How can I get boosters and unlimited lives?

Angel_Natasha
Angel_Natasha Posts: 11,632 Level 5

Hello friends πŸ‘‹πŸ‘‹πŸ‘‹πŸ‘‹

I am new in the game and I would like to collect boosters and time with unlimited lives. From my experience with other games both are very helpful in winning levels.

Best Answer

• maf34100
    maf34100 Posts: 52,407 Level 5
    Answer βœ“

Hi Angel_Natasha and welcome to BWS. Here are some game features and tips

You play Flynn daily by opening the BWS every morning and you will get gold dust or booster

Β You play Wise Tree where a team of 3 players must collect 4 flowers.Β You can play 2 times per day with the same team. When the 4 flowers are collected you will receive boosters + unlimited lives and a new team will be created to start a new collection of flowers.

Tips for playing: collect your 1st flower as soon as possible.Β Then you watch if your teammates will collect 2 more flowers.Β If they do you collect the 4th flower.Β Otherwise you collect your 2nd flower at the end of the day.

Answers

• maf34100
    maf34100 Posts: 52,407 Level 5
    Answer βœ“

Hi Angel_Natasha and welcome to BWS. Here are some game features and tips

You play Flynn daily by opening the BWS every morning and you will get gold dust or booster

Β You play Wise Tree where a team of 3 players must collect 4 flowers.Β You can play 2 times per day with the same team. When the 4 flowers are collected you will receive boosters + unlimited lives and a new team will be created to start a new collection of flowers.

Tips for playing: collect your 1st flower as soon as possible.Β Then you watch if your teammates will collect 2 more flowers.Β If they do you collect the 4th flower.Β Otherwise you collect your 2nd flower at the end of the day.

• Angel_Natasha
    Angel_Natasha Posts: 11,632 Level 5

Thank you very much my friend @maf34100 for your answer ❣❣❣❣

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,273 Bubble Witch Moderator

Hi @Angel_Natasha Welcome to our BW3 family its lovely to meet you

Yes wake the tree is your best friend for winning free play and also select the envelope top left and send and request lives from the friends list you won't actually be giving away any of your lives they are sent by king.

Spells/boosters are also given out in wake the tree and you may see various in game challenges to collect them. Also please join in our contests as you are within a chance to win more and also gold bars and badges

Any questions please don't hesitate to ask β­πŸ‘

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?