🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Dark Stella The evil side of Stella (In Development)

Options
fruxis
fruxis Posts: 90 Level 3

Hello to all BubbleWitch fans! As I was commenting, I leave you here one more idea for an upcoming "Bubble Witch 4 Saga"

Without further ado, here I present to you nothing more and nothing less than "Dark Stella" 🖤 Made by *Stella aka Telita*.

These are some of the sketches of Stella alias Telita, and we both have different but very close ideas of how "Dark Stella" would arrive in El Pais de las Brujas.

My opinion* Dark Stella would arrive as Stella but cursed by Morgana's dark magic, causing Nero, Violet and Wilbur to turn to free her in a fight, successfully giving her freedom, from the clutches of morgana!

The opinion of Stella aka Telita*

Dark Stella It would be a creation of Morgana, because with Stella's anger and frustration at not being able to stop her, Morgana would take advantage of it to make her greatest creation, thereby giving an evil Witch, whose power is superior to that of Stella and her friends, giving big fights every time they run into her.

I hope you like it, we are happy to be able to share it with the whole community and know that they like it, it would be interesting to see something like this within the official saga! good afternoon to all you magicians and wizards! ✨👌

Comments

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?