🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

stuck -Any suggestions on how to get level 177

Lisal6715
Lisal6715 Posts: 4,064 Level 4

Once again I am stuck , now on level 177, I can’t get past the blockers that cover the middle section of the board. Owls are covered by ice and are hard to get to.

Best Answer

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,267 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Answer ✓

Hi @lalopez6715 This is a slow level to clear the fairy bubbles and arcades will help you out a bit

Don't waste any bubbles trying to open up the webs if you can't clear them fill your orb as this is your best friend in this level

Although difficult its completable I completed it using no boosters with 3 shots left

You can do this 👍

Answers

• PrettyBubbles
    Answer ✓

Hi @lalopez6715 This is a slow level to clear the fairy bubbles and arcades will help you out a bit

Don't waste any bubbles trying to open up the webs if you can't clear them fill your orb as this is your best friend in this level

Although difficult its completable I completed it using no boosters with 3 shots left

You can do this 👍

• Lisal6715
    Lisal6715 Posts: 4,064 Level 4

I’m going on day two now. Even the magic hat doesn’t like me. It has shown up a couple of times and I couldn’t reach it. I’m just going back to lower levels and redoing them. I breezed through a lot of the levels when I did the 120 levels level 177 has been a nightmare. I’ll try your suggesuis hopefully I’ll get it done soon.

• PrettyBubbles

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?