🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Progress lost on Bubble Witch Saga 3. Playing on phone. After a message saying fairy "Coming Soon"

Davie
Davie Posts: 2 Newbie

After message saying fairy "Coming Soon" I used up 9000 fairy dust trying to upgrade mailbox. After each try progress was lost. I sent a message to customer care, they are checking for issues. Please resolve this issue.

Best Answer

• Johnny_Ryall
    Johnny_Ryall Posts: 3,725 Level 5
    Answer ✓

Hello,

Thank you for your post.

I have checked your game account and your game progress is saved and it is still available. You only need to go into the app and reconnect to the relevant Facebook/Kingdom account and your progress will return.

To reconnect with Facebook please make sure first that you are logged in to the right account within the Facebook app/browser. Then on the home screen for Candy Crush. Tap to connect.

To reconnect to Kingdom. Go to the game settings (bottom left) and tap the orange Kingdom icon. Here you can input your credentials.

I hope this information helps.

Kind regards,

Johnny

Answers

• Johnny_Ryall
    Johnny_Ryall Posts: 3,725 Level 5
    Answer ✓

Hello,

Thank you for your post.

I have checked your game account and your game progress is saved and it is still available. You only need to go into the app and reconnect to the relevant Facebook/Kingdom account and your progress will return.

To reconnect with Facebook please make sure first that you are logged in to the right account within the Facebook app/browser. Then on the home screen for Candy Crush. Tap to connect.

To reconnect to Kingdom. Go to the game settings (bottom left) and tap the orange Kingdom icon. Here you can input your credentials.

I hope this information helps.

Kind regards,

Johnny

• Davie
    Davie Posts: 2 Newbie

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?