🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Not getting extra lives that I have won

Options
Susanna_Barten
Susanna_Barten Posts: 20 Level 2

Not getting the 5 extra lives that I've won when opening the treasure chest.is there a problem with this? 

Also there people on my friends list who I can send lives to that don't appear on the section when I can go into their house and catch fairy dust. Why is that?

Answers

• Johnny_Ryall
    Johnny_Ryall Posts: 3,725 Level 5
    edited March 2017
    Options

Hello Susanna,

Could you please tell me more about these Treasure Chests in Bubble Witch 3.

In regards to the friends that don't appear. It's not possible to view all of your friends in this section of the game unfortunately.

Kind regards,

Johnny

• astong
    astong Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

Wow. The employees should be forced to play the games so they know what they're talking about. There are definitely treasure chests on bubble witch 3. Daily bonus has a chest that opens with a prize and if you complete 3 upgrades to your home a treasure chest opens with a prize. I've also been told some people get prizes (in a chest) when completing a chapter, but I have not had that happen to me. I came on here to ask a question, but looks like my chances of getting it answered are slim. Should have waited to get the game until all the kinks were worked out. 

• Susanna_Barten
    Susanna_Barten Posts: 20 Level 2
    Options

Yes there are treasure chests like astong has said! I'm talking about when you've completed 3 upgrades to your house and the treasure chest appears with a prize and sometime 5 lives. 

However, I have NEVER received a daily  treasure chest? I'm using my iPhone 6plus. Where do I find the free daily booster?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?