πŸ”₯ Hot right Now in Bubble Witch Saga 3 🌢
🌟 Star Cats Season 🌟
🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

bubble witch 3

Angel_Legge
Angel_Legge Posts: 4 Newbie

i have just spent the last 3 hrs trying to figure out how to send u a question!! also i have been stuck on level 137 for 2 weeks i am not paying my money to buy powers i have watched all the play by plays and still cant pass it im getting super angry help me out please either just pass me lol or give me unlimited bubbles or powers or something pleeeease

Best Answer

• Johnny_Ryall
    Johnny_Ryall Posts: 3,725 Level 5
    Answer βœ“

Hello Angel,

Can I ask what the issue was with trying to ask us a question. Is there anything that I can help with here?

In regards to the level, you can pass it, I know it!

Passing the level for you is not something we can offer but take your time. There are a lot of double color Bubbles to burst so use each move wisely to get through these. The videos you have been watching should help you to find a strategy.

I wish you the best of luck,

Johnny

Answers

• Johnny_Ryall
    Johnny_Ryall Posts: 3,725 Level 5
    Answer βœ“

Hello Angel,

Can I ask what the issue was with trying to ask us a question. Is there anything that I can help with here?

Passing the level for you is not something we can offer but take your time. There are a lot of double color Bubbles to burst so use each move wisely to get through these. The videos you have been watching should help you to find a strategy.

Johnny

• Lynette
    Lynette Posts: 6,216 Pet Rescue Moderator
    edited March 2017

Sorry you're stuck Angel, some of these Bubble Witch 3 Levels are really difficult! Β It sounds like you need some written tips to help pass this Level, I have a guide (under the video example) explaining how to get through the Level, just click this link:Β Bubble Witch 3 Saga Level 137

• Angel_Legge

Hello Angel,

Johnny

well first off when i was trying to join and set up account i kept getting directed to a page that said unavailable. ok if u cant just pass me can u somehow make it easier or give me some sorta power? please my friend and i are in competition and she said the level took her numerous times as well but she purchased a spell to clear it and im sorry but i dont have money for purchasing in my budget that money would buy a loaf a bread for my kids lol
  • Angel_Legge
    I still cant pass it im getting really pissed and im about to give up which dont want todo because i have been really enjoying this game and a friend and i r in competion lol
  • Lynette
    Lynette Posts: 6,216 Pet Rescue Moderator

:( so sorry you're still stuck Angel. Β This game got difficult really fast! the only other suggestion is to use boosters, or extra moves.

• Angel_Legge
    Don have boosters or spells i woulda done that already lol

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?