🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

this aop is blocked - login Google bubble with saga 3

Options
Silmara2022
Silmara2022 Posts: 2 Newbie

Good morning people,

And I recently changed my cell phone and all my game was logged into Google, I was at phase 5600, but on my new cell phone I can't log into my account because this message appears that the app is blocked.

I contacted support via email and they sent a link to this community.

Translating what the message says: This app is blocked

This app tried to access confidential information on your google account. To keep your safe, google has blocked access

Does anyone know how to solve? I don't want to lose all my game

Comments

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,905 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

Hi @Silmara2022 Welcome to our friendly community

I'm afraid you will need to contact Google Play Support as this is account related, and only they can assist as King doesn't have access to Google account.👍⭐

• Silmara2022
    Silmara2022 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Hello, I posted on the google help forum and they said it is with the developer.

I don't know what to do anymore, I believe I have completely lost my save.

Below is the answer given in the help forum.

Hi Silmara Caetano. I hope everything is alright.

In these cases, it is interesting to be contacting the application developer's support so that they can provide you with support regarding this problem. To do this, on the application page, go to "Developer contact" and choose the most convenient way for you. Follow the steps below

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,905 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

Hi @Silmara2022 I can see support asked you follow the develop contact steps did you proceed with that advice 👍

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?