🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Not feeling the magic anymore...

Lemurtek
Lemurtek Posts: 2,079 Level 4

Dear Stella-

Not sure why, but it seems you continue to give me the cold shoulder. For the past several weeks, I have seen no special events, such as the Witches/Royal path, Magic Ritual, Fairy dash etc. Even the Conjure games/Astral league no longer showed up. Then the n a few days ago, the Astral league finally showed up (on my PC bot not on my Pone) with a slightly new paint job. But... It's no longer updating my score, which remains at 0, despite 20+ levels won, each with 43 Stars. U have tried shutting the game off and restarting, which did nothing to solve the issue. I have tried logging out and logging back in, nothing.

I don't no what's going on with your formerly bubblific realm, but Stella, you and your crew are not shining as bright for me as they used to. Something feels fundamently broken in the Witch world, and it seems like my favorite friendly witch no longer even cares. Us Lemurs are pretty faithful, but we do like to feel some reciprocation. Still, I will be here, should your feelings change.

Ever Yours-

Lemurtek

Comments

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,209 Bubble Witch Moderator

Hi @Lemurtek Unfortunately yes the events get shuffled around players and we can go some time without out but eventually they will re appear

With the leagues this is new better updated version that is currently rolled out to some players as a test but your score should increase

We have just had an update can you check yours is still not left pending as this could be why 💓

• Lemurtek

Hi @PrettyBubbles - I have to respectfully disagree with your assessment of "new and better" It may be shinier, but if it doesn't update your score after days of playing and passing levels, it's pretty pointless. Having said that, today it finally decided to give me credit for winning a level. I suppose I should be grateful I have a few days left to catch up.😕

• Lemurtek

It would be great to have more home building adventures, that always was fun. As far as the events go, I understand they are sent out only to a select few. I understand that, but I don't like that policy, it's unfair and ends up causing a lot of sore feelings. But aside from that, the whole event thing is just no fun anymore. I receive an event, play it for a bit, and then it disappears, usually when I either have to shut the game down or the game crashes. So I rarely get to finish an event, like the Witches/Roayl Rayal path, Fairy Dsh, Magic Ritual. Etc. I actually like the bubble Popping of each level, but knowing these events are happening and being excluded from them is really taking some of the fun out of the game.

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,209 Bubble Witch Moderator

Hi @Lemurtek and @Chris_Forrest

Sorry you guys are disappointed its something we don't like to see, our aim is to keep our players happy as they are valued members in our community

When it comes to any events its the same for all of us they come and go. Yes I get its annoying but any event is not rolled out to us all that's why they get moved around but I am always patient and excited to see when the studio once again sprinkles there magic our way 💓

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?