🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Why can't I collect stardust when visiting friends houses, not even at Stella's Stars?

Debbie_Shade
Debbie_Shade Posts: 2 Newbie

I play BWS3 on my computer. When I open the game and go to my "home" I can collect stardust. During game play, whenever I return to home, I'm unable to collect stardust and no one has any fairies to tickle. I play this game on another computer and have no problems with this. How can I fix this?

Answers

• Lynette
    Lynette Posts: 6,178 Pet Rescue Moderator
    edited April 2017

Hi Debbie, the stardust appears at the Stella's Stars homes and your friends homes at specific intervals.  

Once you have collected it you need to wait a certain number of hours before it comes again.  

The Stella's Stars have a shorter interval than your friends do. Once you collect any star dust it re-sets the time for them all, so this can make the dust not appear on some of them.

You could try not collecting it at first, but waiting until you have some on both the Stella's Stars and your friends. 

Or you could just collect from the Stars as they have more star dust, more often.

• Debbie_Shade
    Debbie_Shade Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited May 2017

Hi Debbie, the stardust appears at the Stella's Stars homes and your friends homes at specific intervals.  

Once you have collected it you need to wait a certain number of hours before it comes again.  

The Stella's Stars have a shorter interval than your friends do. Once you collect any star dust it re-sets the time for them all, so this can make the dust not appear on some of them.

You could try not collecting it at first, but waiting until you have some on both the Stella's Stars and your friends. 

Or you could just collect from the Stars as they have more star dust, more often.

Hi Lynette L, thank you for trying to answer my question but this doesn't seem to be the answer to my situation. I have none of Stella's Stars and much fewer players showing in the scroll than before. Even collecting the dust at first, I may collect from only 2 people and no one else until the next day. That's not a reset of so many hours, that is just not being able to play part of the game. As I stated in my question, I do play this, another account because they aren't synced, on another computer. I do not have this issue and just last night was able to collect from the same people at least twice in a 2 hour period of time. There are no Stella Stars on that computer's game but my scroll, showing other players, is significantly longer than 5 players plus me. I began playing on this computer first but my "home renovation" is complete on the other computer with the 10,000 dust house completion. I'm not even as far along in the game on the other computer! Again, I thank you for trying to help me! I fear I will have to uninstall on this computer.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?