🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

💢 Issues with League - losing rewards and status, etc. 💢 

Options

Comments

• Lemurtek
    Lemurtek Posts: 2,079 Level 4
    Options

Hi @PrettyBubbles - Well, it's a new day, maybe things will get better. My first Level won, and it appears the Conjure games are back to accepting my Stars. Hope this continues to work.😁

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,482 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

Hi @Lemurtek fingers crossed 🤞as as I mentioned this was looked into at this week's meeting

Thank you for coming back and updating us and for your patience with this issue it's much appreciated 💓

• Lemurtek
    Lemurtek Posts: 2,079 Level 4
    Options

Nope, it gave me three stars, and that's it. No stars at all fofor the last 3 Levels I won. You know, if I was a 7 foot tall Wookie, Bubble Witch wouldn't be playing me like this! Ah well, at least I get a chance to use my amazing psychic powers to predict...another demotion in my future!😒

At least Anna is making progress! Go Anna!

• PrettyBubbles
    Options

Hi @Lemurtek Yes sorry the issue is not yet fixed it has appeared to be more complex than originally thought

I have been asked to collect IDs and if all is not well within a week then the studio will look at individual accounts as it seems to be effecting some but not others

Once again can I ask for your patience 💓

• flnsolo
    flnsolo Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

I've been playing Bubble Witch Saga 3 for maybe over a year and never had problems until the end of last week/beginning of this week. My points stopped changing when I completed levels and chapters. Then - maybe mid-week - the icon for Conjure League disappeared completely for a day or so. When it came back, my points progressed as they should. Yesterday, they froze again and are still frozen today even though I've completed levels. Everything else seems to be working fine (Wise Tree, Enchanted Egg, the points that display when I complete a level with other players listed) so I believe I'm connected ok, but when Astral League is displayed, my points are still the same as 2 days ago. It looks like other players' points aren't changing either, although one person's did yesterday.

Not sure what I can do to fix this. If there is a better place in the Community to ask my question, please advise. I'm new to these forums. I checked the Help and Support sections but didn't see any current comments re my problem. Tks.

• PrettyBubbles
    Options

Hi @flnsolo and @Heyduck Welcome its lovely to meet you both

Sorry you are experiencing this problem

The studio are aware of this problem and will be working on a fix when they return on Monday

Can you both send me your game ID so as if the fix doesn't come through each game can be looked into individually

Your patience will be gratefully appreciated 💓

• flnsolo
    Options

Not sure how to find my game ID. Pls provide guidance. Love playing BW3 but am not terribly savvy. I kinda just go in and pop bubbles.

• flnsolo
    Options

Found it. My game ID is 9028644655. I've been sitting at 64 points all week. Any assistance you can provide would be much appreciated!

• PrettyBubbles
    Options

Thank you @flnsolo As I explained I need to give it this week whilst the studio work on a fix before I pass on any IDs

Should things rectify in the meantime please let me know 💓

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?