🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Losing fairy dust

Susanna_Barten
Susanna_Barten Posts: 20 Level 2

This is ridiculous! I collect fairy dust and then the throughout playing the game my fairy dust amount has been reduced by 400. This has been happening for days now. 

Ive already posted this question but no one in customer services has responded. 

Answers

• Guy_Mic
    Guy_Mic Posts: 10 Level 2

welcome to the land of technical despair. I've had a technical issue for over a month. Zero resolution. 1 answer from a fellow user who apparently didn't know what a special event was. I wish you better luck than me. But it seems no one is at home in the king cate household. I've ceased spending$ in the game. 

• Margo_Holloway
    Margo_Holloway Posts: 189 Level 3

welcome to the land of technical despair. I've had a technical issue for over a month. Zero resolution. 1 answer from a fellow user who apparently didn't know what a special event was. I wish you better luck than me. But it seems no one is at home in the king cate household. I've ceased spending$ in the game. 

I have the same problem too.I agree with you in that no-one from tech support seems to be at home in the King Care Kingdom. There seems to be little customer care and we have to try too solve our own issues. What the ... At least I haven't spent any money with them.
  • Susanna_Barten
    Susanna_Barten Posts: 20 Level 2

Hi Guy

I actually got a personal message sent to me from customer care helping me resolve this, so I'm lucky and can't complain. 

Hope you get some answers soon. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?