🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Finally, after many years... I finally reached the... end!?

fruxis
fruxis Posts: 90 Level 3

Finally, after a long time, I have reached Level "1000" of BubbleWitch 3 After Literally several years since I was in high school... you can get here!...

I had some problems since the game came out, like since the game came out, my old phone was not compatible to play BW3s. and it was difficult for me to try it literally, try to download it by other means and the only thing it did was kick me out of the game once I was on the home screen :/. It was a hard road, I literally felt depressed not being able to play one of my games f Favorites!

I feel happy that I didn't miss much, like events, game modes and being able to enjoy all the dialogues when I defeated Wilbur and when I reached level 500 and discover that now the villain after all it was Morgana. Pure history and fun that has happened since I had the opportunity to play it day by day! 😄. I still remember when I had a better capacity phone. I didn't even think about it twice and directly went to download BW3s. Hahaha I was so excited that I couldn't wait even for a moment and now that I have a more powerful one, I'm sure it will be able to race to a possible BW5!? hahaha ok we'll see about that! 😅

Beforehand, I am certainly very grateful to be one of the lucky ones to be able to enjoy the game 1000%! 👌 Now I see that there is one more level like... 6000 ._. ok... i don't know how long it will take It will take me a while to get there... but that is certainly a challenge so... let's go! 🌟

By the way, taking advantage of this thread, I sincerely thank all those who have congratulated me on my late birthday! 😅 Seriously, they are all amazing, I appreciate them from the bottom of my heart! 🌟😄

Comments

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?