๐Ÿ”ฅ Hot right Now in Bubble Witch Saga 3 ๐ŸŒถ
๐ŸŒŸ Star Cats Season ๐ŸŒŸ
๐ŸŽ Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Is there a problem with the game right now? Not connecting

andreah1
andreah1 Posts: 4,318 Level 4

Hello, I am on a windows pc trying to open the game. It opens but the "connect" button is flashing, when I click on it I get the usual ways to connect (facebook, email, etc.) but when I click on the facebook button nothing happens. I played last night with no issues. I'm afraid to play without being connected because I don't want to loose any boosters that have taken me forever to collect. I can't give you a member id as it won't let me connect in any way. I did also try to go in on my android tablet and have the same issue. Can anyone help? I've tried all the tips that are given in Support faq's and have even restarted my computer but nothing helps. Also, the app does not show in my microsoft store library either. What is going on? I'm so addicted to this game I'm going crazy. I just want to play to relieve some stress! ๐Ÿ˜ Help!

Best Answer

• Minatozaki
    Minatozaki Posts: 804 Community Manager
    Answer โœ“

Hello everyone!

Apologies for the inconvenience, the studios are still investigating the option to connect the game to facebook, please try to use a King account instead to back up your progress.

I'll let you know once I have updates ๐Ÿค—

ยซ13456711

Answers

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?