๐Ÿ”ฅ Hot right Now in Bubble Witch Saga 3 ๐ŸŒถ
๐ŸŒŸ Star Cats Season ๐ŸŒŸ
๐ŸŽ Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Is there a problem with the game right now? Not connecting

Answers

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,211 Bubble Witch Moderator

Hi @Poindexter0712 you know just by starting the game up

If its down because of a known issue then we would let you know once its resolved ๐Ÿ‘

• PrettyBubbles

You are very welcome @Poindexter0712 ๐Ÿ‘โญ

• andreah1
    andreah1 Posts: 4,318 Level 4

Glad to see others are having issues (not glad that we are HAVING the issues!), I thought I was the only one.

• PrettyBubbles

So did I untill this morning @andreah1 ๐Ÿ‘

• andreah1
    edited October 2022

@PrettyBubbles, I have a question. I just tried to play the game by signing into my king account. It says invalid email/password. I went on to the king website and don't see anyplace to log in (I was going to check and make sure I was typing in my credentials correctly). Is the sign in for the bws3 game the same as the sign in for this community? If so I might have a problem, I didn't use my email to set up the community account, just used andreah1 as the login. Can I change it to my email without screwing things up? If so, how? OR, if I click on the create a new account button in the game app, will it wipe out my progress in the game? If the King account and the community account are different I think maybe I don't have a King account (just the community account). I really want to get back to playing. I played last night without signing in as all my progress was there (just the blank avatar as others have said) and I know new progress won't be saved. Thanks for your help and hope I'm making sense!

• PrettyBubbles

Hi @andreah1 When you select the cog wheel bottom left of your start up screen you should see a tab saying profile like so

Then once you select profile you will see this message

If you dont see profile and you see connect it means you are not connected you will need to follow the steps after selecting connect

Let me know ๐Ÿ‘

• andreah1

My profile is not there because I'm having the same issues as the others with connecting. I've always connected through Facebook. What I'm asking is, if I "create account" through King, I won't lose any progress up to date, correct? My fear is creating a new account will take me back to level 1. I'm thinking that won't happen but wanted to be sure. My other long winded question above was are a King account and a King Community account two separate accounts? If so, I think I only signed up for the King Community and not King.

In the bws3 app when it says "already have an account, log in", I tried using my King Community credentials and it said it was wrong...that's why I'm thinking maybe King and King Community are two separate accounts. Does that make better sense?

• PrettyBubbles

@andreah1 Yes your game account and your community account are seperate as you can request your community account to be removed without effecting your game

I can not guarantee that your progress will come over It may do.

Sometimes you can be at level 1 then play a level close the game restart your device and your progress comes across

You can either go to the screen I showed you and select connect from there then follow the instructions but as I say it's not guaranteed your progress will follow or you can hold fire while we get feedback regarding the Facebook connection issue ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’“

• andreah1

Ahhh, I don't want to take the chance, maybe someone will read this post and have gone through the same thing and will let me know their experience. I'm not worried about losing a couple levels by playing unconnected for right now. But I would hate to lose 1100 levels! I hope the problem can be corrected very soon!!! I'm going to sign up for a king account just in case...

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?