🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Piggy bank is giving two different prices ($2.99 & $4.99) so be careful if buying gold!

Tweetysvoice
Tweetysvoice Posts: 53 Level 2

I'm already not a big fan of the latest updates, but this is ridiculous! I'm hoping it's an error and not just another money grab!

First, I'm frustrated that the piggy bank is only 45 gold now, but then you add the fact it pops up every time you switch to the game board. It takes up precious time that effects the cat's 30min booster, and requires more clicks to dismiss as well as longer loading times. And now!!! Now I notice the prices isn't all the same every time it pops up! Outrageous! See attached.

And secondly, the witches path and royal path are alot shorter than the 25 levels previously. You can't even buy one round of piggy gold to purchase the royal path anymore.

And lastly, no matter what I do, my avatar shows as a white empty headshot. I've reloaded, unlinked and relinked, nada.

Just my rant for the evening.... Sigh.

Comments

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?