🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

💢 Issues with League - losing rewards and status, etc. 💢 

1161718192022»

Comments

• Shenronoffire
    Shenronoffire Posts: 30 Level 2
    edited November 2022
  • Shenronoffire

Well the leagues disappeared so I did not see day 4 ( starts at 6 goes to 5 then 4 etc... worked hard to get to 2nd and now nothing ...

• Shenronoffire

Problem is not the game sorry to say . I also use a laptop with a mouse and a desktop with a corded mouse and some times have the same problem but found out it was me and not the game , Did not know I was letting pressure off the mouse button and even a little is enough to cause the bubble to be released .

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,211 Bubble Witch Moderator

Hi @XmasBaby1225 We have just received another update your version should now be 7. 27. 20

You need to check in your apps example play store/Microsoft store depending on your device and make sure updates are not pending

Please take a looking and let me know 💓

Can you remind me again what device and platform you use

• PrettyBubbles

Hi @Shenronoffire The new league season will be starting soon so let's see how that goes

The login issue has been raised and I am awaiting feedback

With the fairy dash it will come and go as with all events they are not with all of us all of the time as the studio will re shuffle from tim to time so other players can join the fun

Fingers crossed it returns soon 💓

• PrettyBubbles

Its ok @Shenronoffire Glad the shooter is all ok for you 💓

• XmasBaby1225
    XmasBaby1225 Posts: 20 Level 2

Hi @PrettyBubbles and @Shenronoffire,

1) I checked the Microsoft Store and there was no available pending update. As of this very minute, I have version 7.26.33.0. I play BW3 on my 2020 Dell laptop with a Logitech cordless optical mouse. I use Google Chrome and have just recently updated to Windows 11. 

2) As for the bubbles shooting prematurely, I do hold that mouse button down until I am ready to shoot. However, this will happen when I am getting ready to move the bubble into shooting position. The bubble will just shoot wildly across the screen and randomly land somewhere.

3) I still have not had the [Astral] League come up since 10/29. I only get the Fairy Dash, Wake Up the Tree and the Royal Pass, (all with absolutely no problems). Just yesterday, for the first time in several months, the Ghost Reunion with treasure chest, popped up again. I don't even know what the Halloween leagues are and/or were (?).

Thanks!

• PrettyBubbles

Hi @XmasBaby1225 The Halloween astra league's was a special event that is now ended

You may not yet have been selected to receive the new league's as any event doesn't always stay around as they are never rolled out to all players so our studio from time to time reshuffle them so as others can join the fun

Such as you have just had billies chest appear once again that's how events work

I will keep my fingers crossed that you don't have to wait to long for the league's to return 💓

• Magnolia4
    Magnolia4 Posts: 699 Level 3
    edited November 2022

I lost my reward again😡. I was in the 1st place I had lots of points. The Astral League and Witch's Path disappeared before the time ran out. Logging out doesn't solve anything.

Who ruined that great game😡?

• PrettyBubbles

Hi sorry this is happening

I have found since the new league was released I have had no issues

We haven't had any new complaints so let's see if we do and if we don't let's wait and see what happens when you next receive it 💓

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?