🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

😀 Will you stay on our Tagging List? 😀

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 148,739 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Hello there! We added your tag on Bubble Witch 3 Tagging List completed as we know you have playing this game. @Square55 👍😊

You can also check more this games' exciting news, threads and contests here 👇😊

🔥 Hot right now in Bubble Witch 3 Saga HERE 🔮 I 🔮 Post your level and complete the sentence to receive a badge and boosters HERE 😍 I 💡 Bubbler's Suggestion ~ Idea Box - Get Badge HERE 💡 I 💡 Your opinion does matter to us HERE 💡 I 🔮 New Stardust suggestions procedure HERE 🌟 I 🔮 Do you have the new piggy bank feature HERE 🐖 I 🔮 Bubble Witch 3 Contests - Win Gold Bars and Badges HERE 🔮 I 🔮 Is it your birthday today? Then we have a gift for you HERE 🎊🎁 I 🔮 Let's look inside Stella's and the tree cats homes HERE 😍I 🏷️ Need a little help from our BWS Family HERE 🏷️ I 🔮 Fun Off-topic Area HERE 🔮 I 🔮A bit of fun for our BW3 family HERE 🤹‍♀️

Have a bubblific day! 🔮

• Gisa77
    Gisa77 Posts: 288 Level 3

Yes @johamilton , I want to stay on the tag list.

• Lemurtek
    Lemurtek Posts: 2,079 Level 4

Hi @johamilton - I would say I'm staying, but since I haven't gotten a notification ever since King "improved" the community. I've tried logging out and in, changing my email, setc., but nothing. So I'm apparently not on the tagging list. I have to say, I'm not getting a lot of love from Bubble Witch lately! I don't know if I'm still on Santa's naughty list, but I do seem to be on Stella's naughty list. Sigh.

• Diamond_Lim

Hello there! We added your tag on Bubble Witch 3 Tagging List completed as we know you have playing this game. @cash2002 👍😊

🔥 Hot right now in Bubble Witch 3 Saga HERE 🔮 I 🔮 Post your level and complete the sentence to receive a badge and boosters HERE 😍 I 💡 Bubbler's Suggestion ~ Idea Box - Get Badge HERE 💡 I 💡 Your opinion does matter to us HERE 💡 I 🔮 New Stardust suggestions procedure HERE 🌟 I 🔮 Do you have the new piggy bank feature HERE 🐖 I 🔮 Bubble Witch 3 Contests - Win Gold Bars and Badges HERE 🔮 I 🔮 Is it your birthday today? Then we have a gift for you HERE 🎊🎁 I 🔮 Let's look inside Stella's and the tree cats homes HERE 😍I 🏷️ Need a little help from our BWS Family HERE 🏷️ I 🔮 Fun Off-topic Area HERE 🔮 I 🔮A bit of fun for our BW3 family HERE 🤹‍♀️

Have a bubblific day! 🔮

• Diamond_Lim

Hello there! We added your tag on Bubble Witch 3 Tagging List completed as we know you have playing this game. @serge44400 👍😊

Have a bubblific day! 🔮

• johamilton
    johamilton Posts: 23,779 Bubble Witch Moderator

Can you check your notifications on the top right where the bell is.

By any chance did the notifications for email get turned off?

• Lemurtek
    Lemurtek Posts: 2,079 Level 4

Sigh. Last time I checked they were all on. Today, when I checked, my e,ails were all off, and there was a new heading called pop-up that were checked instead.Seriously, has the magical world decided I'm not worthy? Anyway, I rechecked every, hit the SAVE, repeatedly, just in case my click got lost in the mail or such. button. Checked my email address and privacy settings. Hit Save agin. 5 times just to be sure. I finally did get sveral notifications. Maybe jumping through all these hoops has finally worked. double SIGH.

• Diamond_Lim

Hello there! We added your tag on Bubble Witch 3 Tagging List completed as we know you have playing this game. @Patti_Dean 👍😊

Have a bubblific day! 🔮

• Diamond_Lim
    edited January 2023

Hello there! We added your tag on Bubble Witch 3 Tagging List completed as we know you have playing this game. @Werner_Cichy @Bigmama50 @KcarsonM @anthoniquew 👍😊

Have a bubblific day! 🔮

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?