🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

I'm not recieving any of my earned gold bars!

JINX-2
JINX-2 Posts: 11 Level 2

I'm already on level 110, and haven't received any of my earned gold bars since level 75! Can I retrieve all of these lost bars somehow? I'm not making much progress or having as much fun with it anymore. Please help !

Answers

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,254 Pet Rescue Moderator

Hi Jinx, that is not good.

Can you tell me which device you are playing on please? Because if its an issue, we need to gather data. 

Os and version too, and if playing on a mobile, the app version.

Thank you :)

• JINX-2
    edited March 2018
  • JINX-2
    edited March 2018
  • JINX-2

Also,I was receiving stardust for the quests, but I just completed one for x500, and it didn't work:( I hope we can solve this prob. I'd like to keep playing without losing progress.

• Lady_Choo

Thankyou Jinx, 

I have passed this on to one of our moderators to see if it is a known issue. If its not then she will likely be in touch with you, but your information has helped :)

• JINX-2

Hi Jinx, that is not good.

Can you tell me which device you are playing on please? Because if its an issue, we need to gather data. 

Os and version too, and if playing on a mobile, the app version.

Thank you :)

Windows10version1709, OS16299
  • Lynette
    Lynette Posts: 6,187 Pet Rescue Moderator

The only gold bars 'earned' in Bubble Witch 3 are those we get added to the piggy bank.      Are these what you're asking about JINX? 

• Lady_Choo

Thank you Lynette, I wasn't sure if it was something they did differently :)

• JINX-2

The only gold bars 'earned' in Bubble Witch 3 are those we get added to the piggy bank.      Are these what you're asking about JINX? 

YES! I have been through not getting any gold bars since level 75, and I'm now on level132. I kept track of the gold that should be adding up in my piggy bank which is 113 lost bars. The game was working fine when I first started, then it just stopped allowing bars in at lvl75. Is there any way to get these bars back from my progress?
  • JINX-2

I'm still playing without help from any gold bars besides the 21 left in "piggy" that I've been hanging onto since the beginning. When I first started I was receiving gold bars and using them sparingly, mostly saving them. The game allows me to spend them, but stopped receiving them shortly after. I noticed The number of bars stayed at 21 and I stopped using them because before long I'll have none left and none coming in? I really want to enjoy and complete this game since I started playing, but it's not as fun watching my bubble friends flying past me, while I'm barely making progress:( If I could figure out how to reset the gold bar part of this game, that'd be ideal. I like to finish games that I start. If you have any input on how to fix this issue without having to lose my progress I'd be mega happy! Please help me figure this out! Is this something that anyone can help me fix, or am I doomed to be the broke bubble witch?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?