🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Bubble Witch 3 - What is your hardest level?

QueenMia
QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager

Hello my friends :)

I want to know what the hardest level you’ve ever played in Bubble Witch3 is.

What levels have you gnashing your teeth or pulling your hair in wild frustration?

What levels had you jumping in the air and fist punching in slow motion, like the end of some kind of 80’s sitcom, when you finally beat them?

What were your strategies for beating them? Or if it’s a level you are currently on, what aspect of the level is giving you the most difficultly?

They could be levels you have already completed or levels you are currently stuck on.

Comment below to share what are the hardest levels you’ve ever played and why :)

I'm so curious to know!

Comments

• Michael_Hughes
    Michael_Hughes Posts: 7 Level 2

Time to bring out bubble witch 4 which could have had all the new features. All levels are good up to the 1000's when it gets harder.

• Sue_B
    Sue_B Posts: 82 Level 3
    edited August 2018

1100’s are ridiculously hard. Have to use lots of boosters and pay to play to get passed them. King making them that way to bring in revenue and we all know this, which is Ethically wrong.

we expect these levels to be hard but not impossible unless you use boosters or pay to continue. 

More challenges need to be put out to be able to win boosters  

fairy dash is no good to people on the high 1100 levels as there is very little chance of winning it because of impossible levels  

People are getting board of it now. 

No motavation to keep playing and moving onto other games instead. 

King have took a great game that many of us really like playing, and are slowly flushing it down the pan. 

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,257 Pet Rescue Moderator

So far it was Level 478. Unlike certain other players, I don't have endless boosters or have special tricks that I use to gain lots of boosters just so I can show off higher points on levels etc. So I play with what I have. I spent all day on 478 and it was the most boring level I have played so far. 

And I was a late starter so haven't got to the higher levels yet as its not my main game :)

• Sue_B
    Sue_B Posts: 82 Level 3

So far it was Level 478. Unlike certain other players, I don't have endless boosters or have special tricks that I use to gain lots of boosters just so I can show off higher points on levels etc. So I play with what I have. I spent all day on 478 and it was the most boring level I have played so far. 

And I was a late starter so haven't got to the higher levels yet as its not my main game :)

I’ve played it since day one. I’m on 1177. I’ve been stuck over a week on some of these levels. Think they have sorted some of them out now though.
  • Roopa_Choksi
    Roopa_Choksi Posts: 1 Newbie

So far the hardest level for me to pass is 279. I have been working on it for  25 days. I am totally stuck. All i can do is keep trying until i reach maximum turns ☹️, HELP!

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,257 Pet Rescue Moderator
  • isla
    isla Posts: 1 Newbie
    Level 140 video shoes 18 bubbles I’ve got 8 Impossible mission,,
  • Lynette
    Lynette Posts: 6,187 Pet Rescue Moderator
    edited November 2018
    isla said:
    Level 140 video shoes 18 bubbles I’ve got 8 Impossible mission,,
    Hi @isla, thanks for letting us know about the change in this Level.
    It seems King has decided to tweak a whole lot of them recently.
    I will make a new tutorial, it sounds so much more difficult now though! 
    I'll let you know if I manage to do this and give you some tips.
  • phi1ar
    phi1ar Posts: 156 Level 3
    almost every levels after 1500.
  • 제니퍼리
    제니퍼리 Posts: 124 Level 3
    I don't have any problem, so far.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?