🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

My mom has started playing bubble witch 3 and she isn't showing up as one of my friends.

Options
klmetz
klmetz Posts: 4 Newbie

My mom has started playing bubble witch 3 and she isn't showing up as one of my friends.  How do I get her to show up so we can send each other lives?

Best Answer

• KingsPinn
    KingsPinn Posts: 3,526 Level 2
    Answer ✓
    Options

Did you both connect with Facebook. Make sure one of you isn't connected with Kingdom for example. If you're both connected and you gave access to your friends list then you should see each other. 

Answers

• KingsPinn
    KingsPinn Posts: 3,526 Level 2
    Answer ✓
    Options

Did you both connect with Facebook. Make sure one of you isn't connected with Kingdom for example. If you're both connected and you gave access to your friends list then you should see each other. 

• klmetz
    klmetz Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

I'm not sure what Kingdom is. We're both connected with Facebook. How do you go about giving access to your friends lists? I thought we would have, but maybe we didn't?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?