🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

There are no fairies to touch on my friends homes for 3 days now.

Options
Adrivm
Adrivm Posts: 1 Newbie

There has not been any faries on any one of my friends houses for me to touch. I have updated the game and still nothing. I only get dust when completing quests. This takes forever to collect thus upgrading my house is slow. How can I get the faries back?

Answers

• Paz_Pazit
    Paz_Pazit Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options

Hello all,

StuckInaTree is correct in what he has said, the timings have changed so now there is a little longer to wait between collecting however this should be in terms of hours, not days.

I will bring this to the attention of the game studio.

Kind regards,

Johnny

So much is losing fairy powderI'm really sad :(
  • BettyBurns
    BettyBurns Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

Hello all,

StuckInaTree is correct in what he has said, the timings have changed so now there is a little longer to wait between collecting however this should be in terms of hours, not days.

Kind regards,

Johnny

I also am having this problem & very frustrated. Thank you for looking in to it, please keep us updated!,
  • Lea37
    Lea37 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Hello all,

Kind regards,

Johnny

Not a happy player right now! Remove that Zack King so I can start to collect from my friends again!
  • Paz_Pazit
    Options

Hi Everyone-  I am sorry that you have been experiencing a problem collect your Star Dust. Please could you let me know a little more information? 

- Are your friends missing from along the bottom of your game?

- Can you still see them on the map?

- Which version of the game do you have installed? 

- When did the problem start?

Thanks a lot :-) 

Have a magical weekend! 

Peace!I see my friends.I play through Facebook (Desktop)All the time I had fairy powder.4 days ago there is no fairy powder at my neighbors' house.So much fairy powder I lost.It's just not right.How will I arrange the house?
  • Paz_Pazit
    Options

Hi Everyone-  I am sorry that you have been experiencing a problem collect your Star Dust. Please could you let me know a little more information? 

Have a magical weekend! 

Peace!I see my friends.I play through Facebook (Desktop)All the time I had fairy powder.4 days ago there is no fairy powder at my neighbors' house.So much fairy powder I lost.It's just not right.How will I arrange the house?
  • PetraE
    PetraE Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited April 2017
    Options

Have a magical weekend! 

Answers to the above questions:Yes my friends are showing along the bottom of the game: Yes they are showing on the Map: I don't know how to find the version: I'm playing mainly on Facebook: 7 days ago. This morning I was able to collect Fairy dust from one friend. It has been 4 days since I was able to do this and then it was just one friend. The problem started with Stella's Star showed up. Hope this helps in finding the problem. Thanks for the help.
  • Cheryl_Burge
    Cheryl_Burge Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

I've had to wait 2 days to get fairies on only one of my friends home. Nothing on the rest. however, I have had fairies on my VIP's house. I'm running the up to date version of 2.3.3

Same version, last updated on 3/30, about the same time I lost fairies from my friends. Zack is there now, only one I get fairies from. Screen says Fairies coming Soon. That showed up over a week ago.
  • Kimmy-2
    Kimmy-2 Posts: 32 Level 2
    Options

Have a magical weekend! 

I see friends, it's been 4 or 5 days, not sure what version but there are no available updates through the google play store, if that helps.
  • Eileen_Dumont
    Eileen_Dumont Posts: 10 Level 2
    Options

Hello all,

Kind regards,

Johnny

Hi can we please go to the old way to get fairy dust it took 6 days for me to do an upgrade ☹️
  • Janni
    Janni Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

My fairies seem to have disappeared about the same time as my last update, 3/30. That's when Zack joined in and his house shows up. I haven't had any access to build anything new since that last update, either. Any chance of returning to the previous version until King can fix glitches. All was fine until the auto-update.

Same here!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?