🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

There are no fairies to touch on my friends homes for 3 days now.

Options
13»

Answers

• Janni
    Janni Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

Janni, the problem is, when you collect that star dust from the celebrities twice a day it re-sets the timer so that no more dust will appear until the time is up.

The timer is shorter on Stella's Stars  than it is on your friends, so there is never enough time for them to generate the stars.

So you get the choice to keep getting Stella's Stars star dust more often, or wait a longer time frame and collect from every one.

Well that sucks! Why hasn't anyone told about this before?
  • Janni
    Janni Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

Hello all,

Thank you for your patience while we investigated this.

This is due to a recent change to the time that your friends Fairies will now renew, and also the addition of Stella's Stars.

Stella's Stars are given priority as you benefit more from these, more Fairies equals more star dust. However, collecting these straight away will cause the timer to reset.

Not collecting Fairy Dust from Stella’s Stars will make your friend’s Fairies appear, but we still recommend collecting fairies in Stella’s Star’s the sooner the better to maximize the amount of Fairy Dust earned.

Kind regards,

Johnny

So was this intended the whole time or is this a bug that will be fixed? How long is the friends' timer versus Stella's stars? I can only collect stardust from Stella's stars in the morning and again in the evening, so twice a day.
  • Kimmy-2
    Kimmy-2 Posts: 32 Level 2
    Options

Hello all,

This is due to a recent change to the time that your friends Fairies will now renew, and also the addition of Stella's Stars.

Stella's Stars are given priority as you benefit more from these, more Fairies equals more star dust. However, collecting these straight away will cause the timer to reset.

Not collecting Fairy Dust from Stella’s Stars will make your friend’s Fairies appear, but we still recommend collecting fairies in Stella’s Star’s the sooner the better to maximize the amount of Fairy Dust earned.

Kind regards,

Johnny

How long until this is corrected? It's clearly an unintended coding issue.
  • BettyBurns
    BettyBurns Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

Hello all,

Kind regards,

Johnny

We all HATE these changes. Why does King not care? I have completely quit the game and lots of others will do the same. Whether it was accidental or intentional, the fact that it hasn't been fixed yet shows a total disconnect from your loyal paying customers. It's too bad.
  • Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager
    Options

Been having this problem since Zach King update. My version is 2.3.3 and my friends show on the list and on the map fine but I get no fairydust from them. I always get fairydust twice everyday from these changing celebrities homes.

I've also been getting fairydust from ONE of my friends at times (like once in a few days). I've even stopped playing because I need 20k fairydust for my next upgrades and I've only gotten around 6k in TWO WEEKS! It's gonna take forever like this.

Thanks for sharing, does the problem persist?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?