🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Introduce yourself and say hi 😃👋

QueenB
QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
edited November 2023 in Discussions
Hi there and welcome to the Community 🤗💐

We are so happy you made it here! Since we all share the same passion for the Bubble Witches and their furry friends, we would like to use this space to introduce ourselves and get to know each other a bit better 😉

Now, we know that it can be a bit intimating so let me start: 

I am QueenB and I'm in charge of the Bubble Witch Saga and Farm Heroes Saga Community! I’m from Norway and I live in sunny Barcelona 🌞🏖️ I looove traveling, the Philippines is one of my favorite spots in the world. Oh, and I am a huge fan of free food  🤤 I'm friendly, approachable and have lots of energy 😝

Sometimes I might sting, but that's my thing 👌🐝

I'm here to make sure everyone enjoys the ride. You'll see me around sharing news, taking part in conversations, and throwing some Bubblicious gifts from time to time. 

You might also see @Crazy Cat Lad  or @Lola_Pop around. Those guys are with me and will jump in whenever it's needed. 

We also have great Game Moderators kindly helping out - They are @PrettyBubbles and @johamilton🧙‍♀️🧙‍♀️

They're the sweetest, please be nice to them and they'll go the extra mile to help you out  :3 

Everyone is more than welcome here, so don't be shy and spread the love. Let's make this place the most magical Community for every Bubble Witch lover!

Now let's crush pop those bubbles together and catch Wilbur  💓

🔮Bubblific 🤹‍♀️One stop shop 🏪

Comments

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?