🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

BW3 - Level changing? Not getting the same amount of moves as your friends or videos?

QueenB
QueenB Posts: 13,658 Community Manager
edited November 2021 in Support

If you are wondering why the number of moves changed from one day to another or if you are wondering why you have fewer moves than your friends, husband, colleagues, or strangers this post is for you!

Please be aware that our Game Studios are constantly working on enhancing our games by introducing new features, improving the gameplay, or testing concepts. 

To ensure the change is a positive one, a randomly chosen group of players is always selected to trial them. We then look closely at how the change has been viewed and then decide if it's something we want to permanently implement in the game or not.

This means it’s always possible there are minor variations (including the number of moves) to that of someone else who plays, or perhaps on an existing video on YouTube, especially as YouTube videos are sometimes recorded when a level is in test, or if a player is using a Cheat Engine.  

So when comparing gameplay to YouTube or another player, we recommend looking at it for tips on which part of the level to focus on and how best to solve any puzzles or challenges.  Checking and copying the overall tactics gives the clues to beat the level and usually leads to sweet success!

While we know that some levels are challenging, we can assure you that with some good luck, patience, and a clear strategy they all can be beaten! 

As a tip, we recommend making use of boosters too, as we’re offering boosters in more places than ever before.  Add a couple to your level attempts and you should find it’ll become much easier to overcome.

Comments

• firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    Thank you so much for this post @QueenMia I was wondering why it happens but now I absolutely understand. Sometimes I have problem with passing levels and then I just go to YouTube to see how someone did it. Often it makes ot clearer to me and I pass ot very fast. And it's true that there are more boosters than ever in all King's games I play and that makes me really enthusiastic 🤗
  • Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,213 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Well done @firebombmarkus I have found that perseverence and patience helps. I pass them eventually even if its a little slower and save my boosters for the levels I get sick of seeing haha. 
  • firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    Yeah, that's true @Chicken_Slayer Since you are a Superstar you know that very well 🤗 
  • HomeOfLove
    HomeOfLove Posts: 59 Level 3
    I really wish King wouldn't change levels after they are posted. Friends are often competitive with each other, and the constant changing of levels, even levels that are several years old, means that the scores can not actually be compared. I know I have scores on certain levels that will most likely never be beat, because such a score isn't possible with the current level layout--and likewise with some of my friends scores, there is no way I will ever possibly beat their score because of changes in the level.  I wish all the levels could revert to their original state, I even miss the tornados that everybody else disliked.
  • Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,213 Pet Rescue Moderator
    I agree @HomeOfLove my husband actually gave up on a game because he likes to compete against those on his fb friends and when easy levels were made harder, it meant he had no chance of ever getting near the scores they had. 
  • ckhowes
    ckhowes Posts: 10 Level 2
    Thank you for your response.  I will continue trying other tactics.  Part of my problem is that I am not able to purchase boosters.  
  • QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    @ckhowes - What do you mean? Are you having technical issues with purchases? 
  • ckhowes
    No.  I'm sorry my message was incomplete.   I am retired and on a fixed income.  I live to play the games because I can do it for free and I have no extra cash.  I depend on my persistence and creativity to eventually get through tough levels.  807 has stopped me cold since the success that would bring me boosters is alluding me.  I'll keep trying.
  • QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    @ckhowes, I see. You'd probably be happy to hear that there will be plenty of Gold and boosters to be won in this Community so keep an eye on here ;) 
  • ckhowes
    May I ask (without seeming churlish) what good is gold since once it is won it must be purchased to be used?  I have not used the message boards and community before. Until now I've been able to move forward on my own so some features haven't been known to me.  I feel using cheats and hacks is, well, cheating.🙃

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?