🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

BW3 - Level changing? Not getting the same amount of moves as your friends or videos?

Comments

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,269 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Are you asking about the piggy bank @ckhowes? That isn't actually gold you have won although the write up gives the impression that it is. Its really earning you the chance to buy the gold at a reduced special offer rate. So really you are earning a special offer, rather than the actual gold unless you buy it. I know in bw3 it saves me £2 so I do use it when I can. Otherwise I just ignore it :) 
  • ckhowes
    ckhowes Posts: 10 Level 2
    Thanks for your note.  I think my problem is that I am not willing to pay for boosters.  I'm willing to work hard to solve the levels and wait for boosters to be earned, but this level only has 20 bubbles at most, and it takes 22 minimum to win.  It's frustrating but it is what it is.  I might just start over at the beginning so I can continue to enjoy the game.  Thanks .
  • Lady_Choo
    I understand what you are saying :)
    The game has to make money to continue to make the game and pay staff, which is why it has them on offer, but the studio's are also aware that not everyone can afford to purchase. Having it sit there ignored wouldn't affect your game at all and is perfectly ok to do so, so don't worry. Luckily also though they do listen to feedback and often tweak the levels so that they become possible as all levels can be passed without paying. Just sometimes they take a little waiting time. I am glad you are enjoying the game though, it is quite addictive ;) 
  • ckhowes
    😊  I'm with you 100%  I agree that they have every right to make money through the game.  It's necessary for their business.  It's just that I've never come to a point that I can't move forward without spending money.  I'm re-thinking my "no spending" stance.  Thanks for your help.
  • Lady_Choo
    If you really can't spend on the game, and really, why should you be forced to, then don't :) Honestly, they will change the levels and make them more attainable. In the meantime do you have other games you play? Sometimes just waiting a couple of weeks can make all the difference. Always make sure you post feedback here though if the levels are too hard as that is where they will see it :) I happily buy extras to help if I want to. But if it gets impossible, I take a break. If only for my sanity lol.
  • Paul_Wallpe
    Paul_Wallpe Posts: 1 Newbie
    That's great but on Bubble Witch 3 level 918 the Youtube videos show it starting with 27 and 28 orbs but my version only has 19 to start.  The highest row I've gotten to is 17, that tells me that something is wrong.
  • ckhowes
    Hi Paul.  I'm having exactly the same problem with BW3 - 807.  The You Tube videos all start with at least 10 orbs, but the most I can get is 8.  People advise that I wait and maybe a future fix would allow me to move forward.  I'm amazed I'm the only person having this problem...or maybe not.  
  • Eufrosyni
    Eufrosyni Posts: 2 Newbie
    Hello! I would please like to ask if LVL 511 on candy crush is bugged with 12 moves or if this is normal. I'm reading I should be having 45 moves!!
  • Lady_Choo
    Eufrosyni said:
    Hello! I would please like to ask if LVL 511 on candy crush is bugged with 12 moves or if this is normal. I'm reading I should be having 45 moves!!
    @Elsa you're the CC expert :)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?