🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Game shuts down on its own in the middle of play

Answers

• QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Hey guys! Yes, I was going to tell you to make sure you have the latest version installed. I'm happy to hear it seems to be working then. Can you please confirm whether it's working or not for you? And I'll let our tech team know ;) 

Also, as I already mentioned, we're offering some cool branded goodies here! Don't miss your chance to get one for your home sweet home! Good luck heart
  • Marcheree
    Marcheree Posts: 5 Level 2
    Hey gays i dit instal the new update for the game but mine still shut down during the game  and my phone is a samsung galaxy S3 mini
  • Scoobydee
    Scoobydee Posts: 15 Level 2
    QueenMia said:
    Hey guys! Yes, I was going to tell you to make sure you have the latest version installed. I'm happy to hear it seems to be working then. Can you please confirm whether it's working or not for you? And I'll let our tech team know ;) 

Also, as I already mentioned, we're offering some cool branded goodies here! Don't miss your chance to get one for your home sweet home! Good luck heart
    I was so hopeful that the new update would work, but I did have an instance last evening where it crashed again. So maybe a little more tweaking needs to happen, Mia. Thanks so much for all your hard work and I appreciate all your help in solving this issue.
  • QueenMia
    Hey all,

Sorry to hear you're still experiencing issues - We're going to look into it but I would need a few more info from you all.

. Could you please give me your Core ID - Check here on how to find it.
    . Would need the confirmation that you have installed the latest version, cleared cache cookies and tried to re-install. 

Thanks a lot and again, sorry for the inconvenience.
  • Scoobydee
    QueenMia said:
    Hey all,

Sorry to hear you're still experiencing issues - We're going to look into it but I would need a few more info from you all.

. Could you please give me your Core ID - Check here on how to find it.
    . Would need the confirmation that you have installed the latest version, cleared cache cookies and tried to re-install. 

Thanks a lot and again, sorry for the inconvenience.
    Here's my Core ID: 6601995874  I have installed the latest version, cleared cache cookes and did a re-install prior to the latest version update. I lost all my bonuses (but Customer Care did replenish after I reached out). The game does still crash mid game after a couple of games (whether I win or not). The bonus games are back so that is plus. Thanks again, Mia for your hard work in helping to resolve this issue. I know you guys/gals are working overtime to make it right ♥ 
  • QueenMia
    Hello all and thanks a lot for getting back to me!

So our tech team haven't been able to reproduce the issue but think they have a patch that may help resolve the problem. That should be deployed by tomorrow evening. So hopefully, by tomorrow night you'll be able to play without any interruption ;)

Please let me know how that goes and thanks so much for your understanding and patience :heart:  

• Who
    Who Posts: 3 Newbie
    I am so upset.  On the first version I downloaded, I was on level 356.  Now I can't even find that version any longer.  Every time I delete a version and download another, it it totally different from anything.  None of them are the same.  This is very strange. Also all the players are different on each download.  Not sure about all this.  
  • Scoobydee
    edited December 2018
    QueenMia said:
    Hello all and thanks a lot for getting back to me!

So our tech team haven't been able to reproduce the issue but think they have a patch that may help resolve the problem. That should be deployed by tomorrow evening. So hopefully, by tomorrow night you'll be able to play without any interruption ;)

Please let me know how that goes and thanks so much for your understanding and patience :heart:  

I just wanted to let you know that the latest patch seems to have done the trick! I've played several levels at different times and really tried to get it crash and the game is running seamlesslly again. Thank you Mia for all your help and please forward my gratitude and thanks to the tech team as well for working tirelessly in resolving this issue. Everyone at King has been wonderful and I truly appreciate all your hard work ♥
  • QueenMia
    Yay! I'm very happy to hear that it has solved the issue @Scoobydee :heart: Please let us know if there's anything! This is what this Community is for: to help and share the love of King Games!

And sometimes, offer some sweets extra - you can still win some Bubble Witch items, here!
  • Marcheree
    Marcheree Posts: 5 Level 2
    hello all so my game did stop  shutig down in middle of play   but my game are still freezing like crazy 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?