🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

(FINISHED) WIN FREE Bubble Witch 3 GOODIES for your home sweet home!

Comments

• mollieQ
    mollieQ Posts: 17 Level 2
    I just started playing Bubble 3. It is my new favorite game! I love gathering pixie dust to fix up Stella's place. I will keep on poppin those bubbles!
  • bbdll
    bbdll Posts: 3 Newbie
    I play constantly!  I love this game!  Even spend $$!  Would love to win something!   🙏❤️🙏❤️❤️🙏
  • Tracy_H
    Tracy_H Posts: 7 Level 2
    Playing Bubble Witch Saga 3 is my zen time. I play it to decompress after work.  I also replay each level until I get 3 stars in each one. This is one of only two games I do that on. That way I don't rush through without really enjoying the challenge. Thank you.
  • CarolynLowery
    CarolynLowery Posts: 2 Newbie
    I'm a big fan of Bubble Witch Saga3.  Levels are challenging but still achievable.  I just passed the last level and I'm excitedly waiting for more.  Love them bubbles!

• gianna16
    gianna16 Posts: 23 Level 2
    edited January 2019
    Μου αρεσαρ πολύ να παίζω bubble witch 3 το λατρεύω πολυ

(EDIT: Unsupported Language)
  • vickyd67
    vickyd67 Posts: 10 Level 2
    I love all your games!! Fun fun
  • SusieJ
    SusieJ Posts: 16 Level 2
    Eu amo jogar o bubble 3, porque foi amor a primeira vista rsrs desde que começou eu jogo ele imagine se eu tivesse o prazer de receber esse premio ficarei muito feliz mesmo, não troco o jogo por nada desse mundo😍

• Aisa
    Aisa Posts: 0 Newbie

Hello, everyone! =);)

I like Bubble Witch Saga 3 because of the beautiful design and challenging levels :3 Besides, this game is kind: Stella pity villain Ulmiur, because he has no friends, while she always can ask for help other players and friendly characters. 
    Also I enjoy decorate Stella's home  <3
    Thanks King for the game! :)
  • Aisa
    Aisa Posts: 0 Newbie

Hello, everyone! =);)

I like Bubble Witch Saga 3 because of the beautiful design and challenging levels :3 Besides, this game is kind: Stella pity villain Ulmiur, because he has no friends, while she always can ask for help other players and friendly characters. 
    Also I enjoy decorate Stella's home  <3
    Thanks King for the game! :)
  • LisaMarie
    LisaMarie Posts: 37 Level 2
    I LOVE BW3, especially the Starcats!! They are so adorable & I love taking care of them and building more on and in the house for them ♥️♥️ Am crazy about Nero, Wilbur & the sweet white cat that runs the store & Stella is fabulous too The storylines and graphics are top notch as well and the extra games & additional characters like Andy  as the side challenges help keep the game fresh and exciting.  I play every day & always look forward to what will be next 😀
    Thanks for such an awesome game!! 
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?