🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Missing boosters and daily prizes (FIXED)

Nancy_L_2_2
Nancy_L_2_2 Posts: 6 Level 2
edited January 2019 in Support

Due to internet issues i was not able to.collect prizes when completing 680..  tried to redo level after internet issue fixed and still wont allow me to collect..  fairy dash not resetting for next world ..  stuck at 680

Best Answer

• QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Hello everyone,

I have some good news for you today. The Studio has released a fix so simply clear cache and cookies from your browser and you'll be able to receive your boosters again :)

We are really sorry for the inconvenience. Thanks all for your patience!

@KOoi88, @sally60, @CatLady3 - I have added some Gold to your account as compensation ;) 

Answers

• Nancy_L_2_2
    Nancy_L_2_2 Posts: 6 Level 2

I also finished 700 level to see if it would reset..  no luck.  And no prizes at level 700 either

• aliensage
    aliensage Posts: 1 Newbie
    I won first place in the race on level 620 and i didn’t get my reawards. 
  • Tonia14
    Tonia14 Posts: 0 Newbie
    Last days even if i won many times spells like stereo bolt etc seems that i lose them without getting the reward . This is really annoying as i was on 1st place in fairy's dash competition and i have lost all the spells i should get. Also, i was supposed to get a stereo bolt today from daily's prize and still nothing. 
    Could you please look into this as there is no point of playing without rewards. 

Thank you ,
    Tonia
  • Joanz
    Joanz Posts: 24 Level 2
    edited January 2019
    I opened the game on Dec 13th , to my surprise I got 2 chest with Stereo bolts but they are not showing up.
    I opened the game this morning Dec 15th was suppose to get a Sparkling Blast but didn't get either. 
    I first photo is from the 13th, you can see no Stereo bolts, just one Sparkling blast from Trickies
    lol and yes I' still stuck on 1312. 
    The second and third photos are from this morning, no Stereo bolts and just the one Sparkling Blast from the last Trickies event.

• extradry
    extradry Posts: 5 Level 2
    I have the same Problem.
  • Hakya
    Hakya Posts: 7 Level 2
    I have the same problem - is there any solution? I have also lost all my progress with my badges.
  • QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Hi everyone and warm welcome to our vibrant Community!

Thanks for posting and letting us know. It seems that we're having issues indeed with boosters on desktop and our team is investigating. 
    Could you please let me know what platform/device you're playing on and what reward you are missing (is it from chest, Tricksies or something else?).

Also, in order to be able to credit your items, I'll need you to give me your Game ID - Here's how to find it on mobile and if you're on desktop, here you go:

To find it, simply follow these steps from your computer:

- Go to your FB account, click on the arrow on the top right corner, then go to Settings

- Click on Apps and Websites from the menu on the left 

- Click on Bubble Witch 3 - View and Edit

- Scroll down to the "Get help from app developers" section to find your User ID for the game.

Thanks a lot!
  • Tiphaine_Dlny
    Tiphaine_Dlny Posts: 8 Level 2
    Hello, I'm playing on Bubble witch 3 saga on the Facebook Gameroom and I've got a problem :-1:
    When I receive a special bubble , as gift for a new day or because I 've win in duel, it is not taken into account!
    I don't understand... before it worked..! 
    Thank you
  • Joanz
    Joanz Posts: 24 Level 2
    edited December 2018
    Hi QueenMia, 

I'm playing on a desktop, Win 7, Chrome and FB Gameroom. My ID for Bubble Witch 3 Saga, which is 1821863618056342.
    I'm missing/did not get 2 Stereo Bolts and 1 Sparkling Blast from the Daily Rewards. On Dec I got 2 chests (very surprised) with Stereos and Dec 15 Sparkling Blast.
    Thank you so much for getting back to me/us  

QueenMia, I just now (Dec17th)won 3rd place and did not get the 2 sparkling blast that was the reward. 
    So now it's 2 Stereo bolts and 3 Sparkling Blasts, I've not gotten :o(  
    And yes I did you my one and only Sparkling blast.

Dec 18th, I did not get the daily just now and I just realized that all my medals have reset. See more attached screen shots.

• extradry
    extradry Posts: 5 Level 2
    edited December 2018
    This is my user id 1333495546671730
    I play on desktop win 10, Firefox and FB, i think i miss 2 Sparkling Blast and 1 Stereo bolt. It was  from the daily and the house improvement chest.

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?