🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Bubble Witch Saga 3 Fairy Dash Quest Got Stuck

Smoky
Smoky Posts: 2 Newbie

Hello everyone. This my first question here so please don't judge me if i make any mistakes. My problem is that i got this weird glitch/bug on my favorite game Bubble Witch Saga 3 which my Fairy Dash event got stuck. So i was playing without internet connection until i reached the last level of the quest and then i got an error message saying "Cant calculate your position without internet connection". So i thought its fine it will be calculated the next time i connect so i kept playing and passing levels. But then once i connected,nothing happened and the quest got stuck in left of my screen and when i press on it nothing happens. It seems like its still active but nothing happens. I even tried to go back and play the last 2 levels but nothing. I tried restarting internet connection,my device,the game numerous times but nothing. Please help me.

Best Answer

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,270 Pet Rescue Moderator
    edited August 2018 Answer ✓

Hi Smoky, first of all welcome to King care. 

There is no wrong way of posting with how you wrote it so don't worry. I too had issues with the Fairy dash as well the last couple of weeks.  First it kept telling me I had it, but then vanished and wouldn't stop telling me I had lost it. I am not entirely sure that these events work properly without internet connection so its always a good idea to play then while connected as you found out, they need to sync the progress. 

Have you any saved boosters? The first thing that the moderators will ask is that you try uninstalling the game, reboot your phone then reinstall it. This will lose any saved boosters though as they are saved in the phone memory with the game data not on the game, so that you can play offline and use them. They cannot be tracked unless you actually buy them you see. I think its worth doing though. I had to do the same and I did have a few saved ones, and it did sort it out. It loaded up without a problem next time so even though I lost them it was worth it.

Also go into settings, apps, storage, and clear cache on the game as it will remember snippets of data from before even if you reinstall. Androids way of being helpful which is good except for if its a faulty installation. 

IF this doesn't work, come back and let me know. If you can add a screenshot, or even a video clip of whats happening that would be great as we can pass it over to the studio. Just remember when you reinstall the game (if you do) you will need to connect to your previous log in by either the Kingdom or Facebook to get your level progress back :) 

If it doesn't work when you come back, can you let us know your device and android version and the app version please. Have you checked the play store for an update?

Answers

• Lady_Choo
    edited August 2018 Answer ✓

Hi Smoky, first of all welcome to King care. 

There is no wrong way of posting with how you wrote it so don't worry. I too had issues with the Fairy dash as well the last couple of weeks.  First it kept telling me I had it, but then vanished and wouldn't stop telling me I had lost it. I am not entirely sure that these events work properly without internet connection so its always a good idea to play then while connected as you found out, they need to sync the progress. 

Have you any saved boosters? The first thing that the moderators will ask is that you try uninstalling the game, reboot your phone then reinstall it. This will lose any saved boosters though as they are saved in the phone memory with the game data not on the game, so that you can play offline and use them. They cannot be tracked unless you actually buy them you see. I think its worth doing though. I had to do the same and I did have a few saved ones, and it did sort it out. It loaded up without a problem next time so even though I lost them it was worth it.

Also go into settings, apps, storage, and clear cache on the game as it will remember snippets of data from before even if you reinstall. Androids way of being helpful which is good except for if its a faulty installation. 

IF this doesn't work, come back and let me know. If you can add a screenshot, or even a video clip of whats happening that would be great as we can pass it over to the studio. Just remember when you reinstall the game (if you do) you will need to connect to your previous log in by either the Kingdom or Facebook to get your level progress back :) 

If it doesn't work when you come back, can you let us know your device and android version and the app version please. Have you checked the play store for an update?

• Smoky
    Smoky Posts: 2 Newbie

Hello Chicken Slayer and thank you for your time and your detailed comment. I logged with my account,saved my progress,cleared the game's cache and data and that fixed it. Even though i lost all the boosters i had but at least now i can get new fairy dash events and get them back hopefully. Thanks again!

• Lady_Choo

You are very welcome, hopefully all will be well now :)

Happy bubbling :)

• bearzpunkin
    bearzpunkin Posts: 25 Level 2
    Hi there, hoping to have come to the right place. For 48 hours I played Bubble Witch Saga 3 ( think it was the fairy dash thing. After playing for several hours I was number 1 for over 36 hours. I didn't see any other rankings below my Number 1. This morning I had to leave for work at 4 am and noticed only one more hour to go and I was sill number 1. Came home, nothing, no notice of winning or even sorry, better luck next time. Not even game over. What happened?
  • bearzpunkin
    fb id

• bearzpunkin
    hello? anyone answering? =)
  • Lady_Choo
    Hi @bearzpunkin sorry I didn't get notified you commented on my post....did you try the troubleshooting? It sounds like it lost connection and so didn't register..are you playing connecting to Facebook? Are you currently connected? There are issues caused by Facebook at the moment with its aaccess points not allowing games to connect. It's affecting many games and many many players. It sounds like that I will be honest. Mine told me I had to complete 719 levels but I actually only had 12 so I didn't even try :( 
  • bearzpunkin
    Good morning Chicken Slayer, love your name. I go right into Facebook and play on Chrome Windows 7 PC.  I am now getting all my boosters from Maggie after cleaning cache and cookies. I have Bubble Witch set as home page in Chrome and the game has not had any issues loading. Thanks for the response.
  • Lady_Choo
    That is great @bearzpunkin. So everything is ok now?
    Don't be afraid to start a new post if you have problems again, that way we should hopefully see it quicker :) I like the tricksies best even though I end up using boosters or gold to win more boosters lol.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?