🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Signing in with King Profile

merrydv
merrydv Posts: 48 Level 2

Why is it not possible to sign in with your King profile on Bubble Witch 3? The  vast majority of my Facebook friends will not play this game.  I prefer using my King profile so I won't have to bother my friends and I know that my request will be answered. I hope this game doesn't require friends to progress.

Best Answer

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager
    Answer ✓

Hi merrydv- Thanks for posting on King Care. You have the option to Facebook, Kingdom or Google connect with Bubble Witch 3 Saga. 

To find the Kingdom log in, please follow these steps: 

- Open the game

- Select "Connect" 

- Select "Already got a King account?"

- Type in your email address and password. 

- You will not be successfully Kingdom connected :-) 

I hope this helps, let me know how you get on. 

Have a Magical week! 

Answers

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager
    Answer ✓

Hi merrydv- Thanks for posting on King Care. You have the option to Facebook, Kingdom or Google connect with Bubble Witch 3 Saga. 

To find the Kingdom log in, please follow these steps: 

- Open the game

- Select "Connect" 

- Select "Already got a King account?"

- Type in your email address and password. 

- You will not be successfully Kingdom connected :-) 

I hope this helps, let me know how you get on. 

Have a Magical week! 

• Hickgirl22
    Hickgirl22 Posts: 4 Newbie
    Cezdiamond is there a way to sign up for a account on king.com? If so how? I have only been able to sign up/in on the community page. And I cannot see any other connect or sign in other than that for Facebook. Thanks.

• Scoobydee
    Scoobydee Posts: 15 Level 2
    edited February 2019
    I am having the same issue. I play on Windows 10 with apps from the windows store. I play several King games and I am having the same login issues. All of my games (except Paradise Bay) are not excepting my login. I have been playing these games for years with the same login. When I try to login in to my account here on King.com it says my username does not exist. Please help. I had to create a new account just to get to support. Sorry I posted this in the wrong thread. Please disregard I will post in the correct thread.

• Scoobydee
    edited February 2019
    I play on Windows 10 with apps from the windows store. I play several King games and I am login issues. All of my games (except Paradise Bay) are not excepting my login. I have been playing these games for years with the same login. When I try to login in to my account here on King.com it says my username does not exist. Please help. For some reason I have a different login for Bubble Witch 3 here, but everything else has been the same login for years. Not sure why all of sudden I can't save any of my progress across several games including this one.
  • Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 23,967 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Facebook is having connection issues @Scoobydee but they are working on it :( 
    In the meantime if you are having log in issues on the kingdom, have a look at this link :)

https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/246151/how-to-get-your-level-and-progress-back/soporto.king.com/contact
  • Scoobydee
    Facebook is having connection issues @Scoobydee but they are working on it :( 
    In the meantime if you are having log in issues on the kingdom, have a look at this link :)

https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/246151/how-to-get-your-level-and-progress-back/soporto.king.com/contact
    I am not connecting to Facebook. I am connecting through the Windows 10 App on my PC. 
  • Lady_Choo
    Are you connecting anywhere? You need to somewhere to save progress but in the meantime, check out the link and the team will be able to help :) 
  • Hickgirl22
    Hickgirl22 Posts: 4 Newbie
    Im playing Bubble Witch. I have always been logged into Facebook. Used to have friends respond to requests and such but haven't had any response from any of them in at least a year or so. Was wanting to log into the king.com and maybe get more friend to help in the game. Have not been able to get an account or log in on the king.com. I am only able to sign up/in to the community page. I have tried all there is to sign in/up for the king.com but not able to...clicking on the king emblem on the upper right side does not work. Guess I will give up cause I can't get a response from anyone on anything that works.😞 Thanks for responding and sorry for not responding sooner.
  • Scoobydee
    Are you connecting anywhere? You need to somewhere to save progress but in the meantime, check out the link and the team will be able to help :) 
    I am connecting via my computer and trying to login in the app with my king.com account. I have in the past been able to login. Although lately I am unable to. I have gold bars I can't even use because I can't login. I can't buy anything in the store, etc. It's very frustrating. The link did not provide any information that useful to me.
  • Lady_Choo
    @Scoobydee at the end of the link there was a support form, if you fill it in exactly as requested, the lost level progress department will pick it up and be able to help you get progress back :) 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?