🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Cat Lyra makes game unplayable lvl68

Options
Johanna_Karlsson
Johanna_Karlsson Posts: 2 Newbie
edited February 2019 in Support

I cannot get past this screen, I have of course rebooted several times and done everything I can think of.
I just accessed these Moon Cats and the second I did, I could no longer access any levels, old or new, due to being completely unable to get past this screen.
No amount of waiting, or clicking anything or anywhere on that screen, takes me anywhere past that screen.

I'm an avid player of the original game, but got this for my 4 year old daughter who enjoys this version very much.
I hope someone has an answer, or further suggestions on a fix, as this is the only phone game she's interested in and likes playing.

Answers

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,330 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options
    Hi @Johanna_Karlsson and welcome to the community!
    Could you tell me please if you are playing on ios or android and I will get you the troubleshooting help to begin with :) 
  • Johanna_Karlsson
    Options
    Hello! I'm on Windows Phone. I wonder, is the save file on my phone or on the account, so if I uninstall and reinstall and log in to my account, my levels would still be there?
  • Lady_Choo
    Options
    Hi @Johanna_Karlsson all the data including progress, boosters etc are saved on your phone and so if you delete, they will all go. 
    However as long as you save through either Facebook or the Kingdom when you log in as you are playing now, once you reinstall the game, when you log in again afterwards all your progress would be there as its saved on those too. The only thing you would lose are your boosters. But make sure you are saved somewhere before you do it :) 
  • Lady_Choo
    Options
    But yes, hopefully this would help and if it doesn't, I can tag the community manager who can help. Sorry for the delay it didn't tell me you had replied :( 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?