🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

BW3 - Level changing? Not getting the same amount of moves as your friends or videos?

Options

Comments

• QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Options
    Hello @Eufrosyni and welcome to our vibrant Community! 

This thread is specific to Bubble Witch 3 and does not apply to Candy Crush Saga.

Therefore, should you have questions on Candy Crush please go to the dedicated community support, here: https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/categories/support 

You can also select the right game by clicking on the Games tab on the top left corner ;) 

Thanks and happy holiday season!
  • brannume2003
    brannume2003 Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options
    The changes are too severe, and unfair - especially when competing.  For example, lvl 3082 initially had 15 moves, needing to burst 9 bombs, before 10 bombs explode.  Now it's 13 moves, needing to burst 18 bombs, before 6 bombs explode.  It's not cool that players are now put in the position to spend money to advance - not cool at all...
  • edmo1640
    edmo1640 Posts: 62 Level 3
    Options
    What a load of crap. You mean enhance by lessening amount of moves so people spend more to buy boosters because they are increasingly frustrated over ridiculous levels.
  • edmo1640
    Options
    This is a giant load of crap. The moves are always lowered because they want you to purchase more boosters
  • Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,365 Pet Rescue Moderator
    edited February 2019
    Options
    No @edmo1640 as a player and a blogger I deal with this a lot. They have to find a balance between whats too easy and so no challenge, or too hard and not fun. That is why feedback is important. I have 100s of videos I have had to remake again because levels have been changed. Some of them are then ridiculously easy. Just because you find a level hard, doesn't mean that others do. We all have levels we never want to play again yet others pass with no boosters. I personally only use the free boosters and don't buy any of them. There are many chances to get more freebies :) 
    Also please by all means discuss, but please can you be careful of your tone. We like to keep it friendly on here :) 
  • edmo1640
    Options
    Thanks for posting this giant load of crap. The levels all seem to go down in moves for King to make money. Do you really have 100’s of videos? Congrats 
  • WarriorPrincess
    WarriorPrincess Posts: 26 Level 2
    Options
    My recommendation is to complain, complain and complain to King.  Go to settings and where it allows you to ask a question, state your case that it is not fair that we cannot play on an equal playing field as others...some given more moves to complete a level than others.  Also, some are able to enter and exit a level to get a better board without losing a life while others can’t.  I’m tired of their automated answers that they are constantly tweaking the levels to enhance our playing experience...it’s not enhancing my playing experience.  Call King out on this.  Complain, complain, complain! If more people complain perhaps they’ll listen.  We need to start a resistance!
  • Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,365 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options
    @WarriorPrincess I can assure you we are not automated and I had my coffee this morning. Unfortunately the fact remains they do tweak the levels based on feedback, so yes, complain away if they are over hard and they clearly do listen. 
    Often they lower moves then they get a lot of complaints so it goes back up sometimes higher. Then they become really easy so it pays to keep checking. If you have specific level numbers though it helps so they know which to look at :) 
  • WarriorPrincess
    WarriorPrincess Posts: 26 Level 2
    Options
    Hi Chicken Slayer!  Unfortunately, I am neither a warrior or a princess; just a mom with an empty nest with too much time on her hands.  I’m happy to hear that I’m not the only player that gets frustrated with King.  I’ve been playing since approx 2012 and I’m embarrassed to say that up to just this last month I never bought a booster and was darn proud of it. It’s easy to get addicted to buying boosters...I’m in rehab for it right now but boy is it hard to stop because it seems once you make a purchase the level you are stuck on miraculously gets easier and it’s smooth sailing for approx the next 25 levels (that’s no exaggeration - happened to me yesterday after I purchased a $9.99 bundle.). I wrote to them earlier in the day and told them about not having the same amount of moves on level 1727 as others.  They wrote back to me and said “their system indicates I am on level 1572 and I should write back once I reconfirmed 1727 was not a typo on my part.”  Not to come off as a conspiracy theorist, but the statement “our system indicates” makes me believe that they do monitor our game play, how often, when and how much we spend on boosters.  I enjoy playing despite how frustrating it can be at times so King has me held as a willing hostage.  Thank you for reaching out...much appreciated!  BTW:  I still think we should start a revolution! ☺️
  • dede2000
    dede2000 Posts: 22 Level 2
    Options
    they just make it easy for payin customers and impossible for free players, its very simple. Now i need to wait for the payin guy to reach final level before the normal amount of shots are finally set on my levels....its so ridiculous

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?