🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Level 1208 is impossible to get 3 stars.

Sue_B
Sue_B Posts: 82 Level 3
Tried loads of times to get 3 stars on this level. Once the star bar gets passed half way it doesn’t move. 
I have used yellow star cat and boosters I have saved for ages, and had all moves left and still will not hit 3 stars. 
Other players have tried also and can’t get 3 stars either. This has been said on other discussion forums over a year and a half ago. I have sent emails to support. Still waiting for it fixed. 

Best Answers

• QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Hi everyone and thanks for the feedback! 

However, as @Chicken_Slayer rightly said, we sometimes have high-priority projects that needs to be looked into more urgently and therefore, we cannot promise on a time frame for levels to be tweaked. 

This has been passed on to our lovely Team and I'll keep you posted as soon as there's some news. For now, I'll ask you to be a little more patient.

Thanks for your understand and have a bubblicious weekend :star: 
  • Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,327 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Just heard, its been passed to the studio so I will let you know when we hear anything :) 
  • QueenMia
    Answer ✓
    Hi everyone,

I hope you're all having a great weekend! I'm really sorry this has been a (too) long frustration for all of you, but as @Chicken_Slayer very well explained, we're working hard to improve our Community and give you a better place to be heard and listened to. 

Best is to always come on this Community as this is were we closely monitor feedback and issues. By letting us know here, we'll be able to respond immediately and improve  
    your experience significantly! 

Thus, it didn't take long for your message to reach the Studio. You might already have noticed  but I'm happy to let you know that the score system on this level has been lowered and you can now get the 3 stars ⭐️ 

Now who will be the first to get them?! 

Thanks again for your feedback and patience. And thanks @Chicken_Slayer for flagging this! I wish you all a bubblicious weekend :) 

Answers

• michael9563
    michael9563 Posts: 51 Level 2
    Same eith me the bar will just not move past 2 1/2 stars
  • Emily-10
    Emily-10 Posts: 21 Level 2
    It's absolutely impossible to get three stars on level 1208. Fix it!

• Lady_Choo
    Welcome to the new community, I will flag this with the community manager.
    @Emily-10 You might not realise that the community team while amazing, do not actually have access to the game to fix anything however you demand it. This is the first line of support so while we appreciate its frustrating, you might want to have a look at the community guidelines we like to keep it friendly here :) 

As regards the length of time, there is a good chance its on the studio's list, but fixes are usually done in priority order so the lower priority ones that do not affect gameplay might take a long time to be seen to :) 
  • QueenMia
    Answer ✓
    Hi everyone and thanks for the feedback! 

However, as @Chicken_Slayer rightly said, we sometimes have high-priority projects that needs to be looked into more urgently and therefore, we cannot promise on a time frame for levels to be tweaked. 

This has been passed on to our lovely Team and I'll keep you posted as soon as there's some news. For now, I'll ask you to be a little more patient.

Thanks for your understand and have a bubblicious weekend :star: 
  • michael9563
    michael9563 Posts: 51 Level 2
    Just reading the comments and i cant find where anyone demanded anything and on this page?. As for being friendly i dont see anything in the comments that are post asking for help. Plus everything in the game seems to not be working so can please ask ing the nices way what are the team working on at the moment?. Thank you
  • Sue_B
    Sue_B Posts: 82 Level 3
    I agree Michael. 
    Is it no wonder people are getting frustrated, the way the game has been going the past few months. BW3 is a very popular and a much played game. Yet it’s being left to rot while king are promoting the new games they are putting out. People are getting sick of being left with a game that’s full of glitches and old bonus games/competitions. Well that’s  if we get them at all. In 2 weeks I’ve had one starlight comp, a competition that’s no good to me at all, when other people are posting new bonus games every couple of days. 
  • Emily-10
    Emily-10 Posts: 21 Level 2
    @Chicken_Slayer I play BW3 Saga for 2 years and during that time there were  many times that I needed help with bugs and glitches in the game. Not once was I helped in a reasonable and timely manner ( see attached screenshot ). I posted a question on this forum only 3 times because I personally think it's the least helpful way of getting help  but I still hoped that it might be seen by a person who plays BW3, knows the game and all its components and have the ability to alert a competent person working for developer and able to fix a problem. Well, that never happened, so yes I'm frustrated and if you feel that I violated forum rules you are more that welcome to ban me. 
  • Lady_Choo
    Hi @Emily-10 Yeah I get what you mean and nobody wants to ban anyone I just wanted to remind you to keep it friendly as the fix it with !! following wasn't. But I do get you are frustrated. The forum has had a shuffle and so we are trying to be more efficient now and there are more of us. This is actually becoming the main line of defence for issues, our community managers have the ability to report directly to the studio and get us updates. Unfortunately none of the ones that fix the games have the time to come to the forum or they would never get anything fixed. But don't worry, she will pass it over. As soon as we hear anything regarding it we will come let you know, but it is likely to take some time as its lower priority in the  list of fixes. 
  • Lady_Choo
    @michael9563 and @Sue_B can you tell me what other glitches you are finding and have you tried the troubleshooting steps? As regards the events not appearing, it is not an issue. They are only released to a certain control group at a time and I know its frustrating...almost as frustrating as being asked questions about events when even I don't have them, but there is nothing we can do about that. Both in King and non King games apparently they have this system to keep events easier managed and maintained. 

If you have a list of issues I will be happy to check as I haven't come across anything recently :/
  • Lady_Choo
    Answer ✓
    Just heard, its been passed to the studio so I will let you know when we hear anything :) 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?