🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Level 1208 is impossible to get 3 stars.

Options
2»

Answers

• QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi everyone,

I hope you're all having a great weekend! I'm really sorry this has been a (too) long frustration for all of you, but as @Chicken_Slayer very well explained, we're working hard to improve our Community and give you a better place to be heard and listened to. 

Best is to always come on this Community as this is were we closely monitor feedback and issues. By letting us know here, we'll be able to respond immediately and improve  
    your experience significantly! 

Thus, it didn't take long for your message to reach the Studio. You might already have noticed  but I'm happy to let you know that the score system on this level has been lowered and you can now get the 3 stars ⭐️ 

Now who will be the first to get them?! 

Thanks again for your feedback and patience. And thanks @Chicken_Slayer for flagging this! I wish you all a bubblicious weekend :) 
  • michael9563
    michael9563 Posts: 51 Level 2
    Options
    Thank you for helping Queen Mia
  • Sue_B
    Sue_B Posts: 82 Level 3
    Options
    Thank youQueenMia said:
    Hi everyone,

I hope you're all having a great weekend! I'm really sorry this has been a (too) long frustration for all of you, but as @Chicken_Slayer very well explained, we're working hard to improve our Community and give you a better place to be heard and listened to. 

Best is to always come on this Community as this is were we closely monitor feedback and issues. By letting us know here, we'll be able to respond immediately and improve  

Thus, it didn't take long for your message to reach the Studio. You might already have noticed  but I'm happy to let you know that the score system on this level has been lowered and you can now get the 3 stars ⭐️ 

Thanks again for your feedback and patience. And thanks @Chicken_Slayer for flagging this! I wish you all a bubblicious weekend :) 
    QueenMia said:
    Hi everyone,

• Sue_B
    Sue_B Posts: 82 Level 3
    Options
    Thank you for all your help. I went back and got my 3 stars for level 1208. 
    One very happy BW3 player 😀

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?