🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Stella's house

Francesca_Stirbu
Francesca_Stirbu Posts: 2 Newbie
Hey I have finished first and second flood house décoration, is there a 3rd floor?

Best Answer

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,257 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Hi @bushgrama and welcome from me too :)
    @mysticalmysty I have the answer even though I am not as sparkly as our mia :dizzy:
    There is nothing wrong with Stella's house. You might not be able to take it as far as others and so it seems as though improvements have stalled. What has actually happened is stellas house is divided into what we call control groups. These are a random amount of players in each group, and each group has different levels of how much they can upgrade her house. Some cannot do much, some can do a lot with variations in between. That way the studio can see how the game is performing and more importantly, if it is playing nicely and if it doesn't, they can find bugs much quicker. I did actually ask Mia earlier in the week about this and she has confirmed there are no changes yet. 
    I know this is not going to be the best news that you wanted to hear but at least you know there isn't a problem. What you can do is keep checking for updates in case they sneak one in. If you are connected to either the Kingdom or Facebook (although if its FB I wouldn't tonight as its not working properly) and you have no saved boosters, you could try uninstalling the game, rebooting your device then reinstalling. Sometimes that moves players into the control group but it doesn't always work and if you have saved boosters, you will lose them. 

Answers

• charls0310
    charls0310 Posts: 0 Newbie
    Hi bubblewitch creators

Please create a new home for stella to build. Collecting star dust is not the same without being able to spend it on building the home for her or her star cats.
  • bushgrama
    bushgrama Posts: 0 Newbie
    has anyone been able to find out what to do to continue improving Stella’s house. Contacted customer care and they advised to come here. This is the second time I’ve come across the problem. The first time they fixed for me, worked for awhile, then nothing. Frustrating. Need help!  
  • mysticalmysty
    mysticalmysty Posts: 30,398 Crushing Legend
    Hi @bushgrama Welcome to our community, for any question about BubbleWitch3 you can just click the home tab on top left then click BubbleWitch3 :) Let me just flag our CM @QueenMia to assist you. Have a lovely day / evening and happy Women’s day 
  • Lady_Choo
    Thank you @charls0310 I will pass your feedback on to the community team, welcome to the community!
  • Lady_Choo
    Answer ✓
    Hi @bushgrama and welcome from me too :)
    @mysticalmysty I have the answer even though I am not as sparkly as our mia :dizzy:
    There is nothing wrong with Stella's house. You might not be able to take it as far as others and so it seems as though improvements have stalled. What has actually happened is stellas house is divided into what we call control groups. These are a random amount of players in each group, and each group has different levels of how much they can upgrade her house. Some cannot do much, some can do a lot with variations in between. That way the studio can see how the game is performing and more importantly, if it is playing nicely and if it doesn't, they can find bugs much quicker. I did actually ask Mia earlier in the week about this and she has confirmed there are no changes yet. 
    I know this is not going to be the best news that you wanted to hear but at least you know there isn't a problem. What you can do is keep checking for updates in case they sneak one in. If you are connected to either the Kingdom or Facebook (although if its FB I wouldn't tonight as its not working properly) and you have no saved boosters, you could try uninstalling the game, rebooting your device then reinstalling. Sometimes that moves players into the control group but it doesn't always work and if you have saved boosters, you will lose them. 
  • mysticalmysty
    mysticalmysty Posts: 30,398 Crushing Legend
    edited March 2019
    Thank you @Chicken_Slayer to come for rescue.  I knew I should’ve tagged you too for any questions about Bubble Witch 😊 I don’t know why I didn’t...
  • Lady_Choo
    No worries @mysticalmysty I don't always get on in time when you tag me. I just saw this as scrolling through and she actually confirmed it earlier to me :) 
  • Lenart
    Lenart Posts: 1 Newbie

Hello,

this is my first post here. I've read all the instructions that have been given in the aforementioned posts. I'm a player from Croatia ...so in the pictures that I'm gonna post don't pay attention to the Turkish mobile operator that I'm connected to (it's just the current location of mine & my wife).

This is the picture of my tree house:

You can see that my wife Jasmina is right beside me in the star count (of all my BW3 friends & generated friends). I have more than 23 K fairies and I'm stuck...can't build nothing more...the game says that I have to wait...

This is the house of one of my wife's friends:

Now you can see the frustration that has been bugging me. I'm currently on level 650 and I'm stuck...the game maakes no sense since the stars that we collect from passing the levels add to the fairy dust count...the medals also...visiting our frid's houses also contribute to the fairy dust count and we can't build anything....because we're in a controlled group???

The whole game revolves about passing the levels, getting the stars ...getting the fairy dust and build your house. To be honest...one of the biggest joy of this game for me was to watch my house grow...and now ...nothing....

This s not a good explanation of the situation. First I'm reporting a bug ...just to be constuctive and not the criticize the current situation right from the bat.

I've tried to de-install the game ...rebooting my mobile phone and reinstalling the game...and the button to acces the house disappeared. The solution was to send a few lives to my friends and the button re-appeared, only took me 3 times to reinstall the game to figure this out....but I hope this helps somebody.

I won't pay much attention the fact that I didn't get the Trickiest challenge was a complete bust in my case (didn't get anything...although came up the 4th stage), my cats are still stuck at level 1....I don't care about them since I don't use them anyhow...they just make you lose fairies that you can use in building your house.controlled

Now to the real problem. I DON'T think hat we're in controlled groups as it was mentioned before. Either the system is implemented fully or it shouldn't be implemented at all. The house system should be on the TEST SERVER until proved stable.

This is a situation where King, alongside with Blizzard and Activision (the sister companies) have to make more money for the shareholders and by slowing down our progress, by making us feel frustrated since we don't get any more power ups and by doing so...making us BUY more power-ups. It's a nasty thing to do, especially since the problem with the Stella's house has been mentioned several months ago....more than enough time has passsed to fix the problem.

I know that King has been hit with layoffs, as well as Blizzard and Activision, despite this was a record breaking earning year for all 3 companies...and I feel really sad for the staff has to fix the problems in the game...but if some other company makes a product ...make it a tv or anything else and gives you an option and then takes it away ...you contact their customer service nd they say "oh yes, you're in a controlled group...you wont't get this service anytime soon...stay tuned for more news about it"...how would you feel?

Take account of my remarks and than give us an honest response about everything I mentioned.

Kind regards,

Lenart

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,682 Sweet Legend
    Hi @Francesca_Stirbu I am not familiar with the game so I will tag @Lynette who is a Superstar and she might be able to offer you some help.
  • soltan
    soltan Posts: 3 Newbie
    edited April 2019
    نظرتان را تایپ کنید

(EDIT: Unsupported Language)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?