I cannot claim the Tricksies Reward

QueenMiaQueenMia Posts: 3,670 Community Manager
edited January 15 in Bubble Witch 3
Hello witches!

We are having a few technical issues with our Tricksies event and we're really sorry about that... Always make sure to have the latest game version installed and clear cache and cookies regularly to avoid any kind of issues. 

However, if you're still having issues with your rewards, please let us know by adding your Game ID below.

Thanks!

Welcome to the King Community!
Check our Discussions Section to find out how to win Gold, Boosters or goodies!

Beat my score at Candy Friends and win Free boosters - Here
Candy Friends - Imagine the next outfit and win 20 Gold bars - Here
Let us know what's your fav place to play your fav Bubble game and win Gold - here
BW3 - Beat my score and get Free boosters - Here

Prev1

Comments

• LadyBugGuguLadyBugGugu Posts: 1
    I did not claim my prize a few Tricksies parties ago (i think 3 parties ago) and now whenever there is a new Tricksies party, I only have the claim button (that does nothing) and I can not play the party anymore. Can you help with this?
  • Frannie-3Frannie-3 Posts: 4
    Also having the same issue with game version on my phone. All is ok on my computer version of the game.
  • QueenMiaQueenMia Posts: 3,670 Community Manager
    Hi @LadyBugGugu, @Frannie-3 and welcome to our vibrant Community!

Really sorry about the issue. I've added some Gold to your account so you can purchase the missing boosters. 

Have a Bubblicious week :)

Welcome to the King Community!
    Check our Discussions Section to find out how to win Gold, Boosters or goodies!

Beat my score at Candy Friends and win Free boosters - Here
    Candy Friends - Imagine the next outfit and win 20 Gold bars - Here
    Let us know what's your fav place to play your fav Bubble game and win Gold - here
    BW3 - Beat my score and get Free boosters - Here

• LipareyesLipareyes Posts: 2
    I am also having the same issue, I have 2 fruit on the side jumping up and down but nothing in the middle ... Always get notifications saying to claim  . I've already cleared cache and on most recent update.

• blaze9466blaze9466 Posts: 4
    Where is thread to claim the prizes. This is to complainted
  • Frannie-3Frannie-3 Posts: 4
    Thank you for the bricks for the rewards I could not claim. Still have the claim tab on my phone  from Tricksies from 2 games ago. I believe that's why I did not get the recent Tricksies game because the previous claim button still appears. How can I get rid of it so I can play future Tricksies events?
  • LipareyesLipareyes Posts: 2
    I cleared my cache again and signed out last nighy and the tab is now gone.

• jbergstrom1979jbergstrom1979 Posts: 1
    I am unable to claim winnings from the tricksies. All I get is a claim button that does nothing
  • Chicken SlayerChicken Slayer Posts: 8,767 Superstar
    If you haven't got any saved boosters, when I had this issue from a previous tricksies event not going so the new one didn't show, I uninstalled the game and reinstalled it. 
    Make sure your progress is saved first (either on the Kingdom or Facebook) so you can log back in afterwards.
    This isn't an official King response, just a player telling you how I sorted it :) 
    You can find out more about our Superstars here

Beat the Queen and win here

Win bars in the Farm Heroes caption contest

I am Chicken Slayer.  Farm Heroes addict slaying Chickens since 2013. Wife, Mother, Blogger, Youtuber,  all while endlessly trying to defeat an evil raccoon or the children. Younger versions of their dad and I. We have no chance! 
  • Meli-3Meli-3 Posts: 26 ✭✭
    I got triksie game this morning first time with 22 MINUTES LEFT to play.
    I log in daily so why did i not get it yesterday or 2 days ago? 
    Should not this be a 2 days event?
    How can one possibly make any progress in a game allowing 22 minutes total and no chance to recharge lifes?
    edited March 15
    @Meli-3 it starts at a set time and ends at a set time, have you got notifications on? Although I do have them on and I only found out by opening the game to get my daily bonus :( I thought it was usually longer than that though so I will raise it with the CM :) 

I am Chicken Slayer.  Farm Heroes addict slaying Chickens since 2013. Wife, Mother, Blogger, Youtuber,  all while endlessly trying to defeat an evil raccoon or the children. Younger versions of their dad and I. We have no chance! 
  • Meli-3Meli-3 Posts: 26 ✭✭
    edited March 15
    I know it starts/ends at set times, but I log in every day, played at length last night, log back in 8 hrs later and there it is with expiring timer.  :(
    more disappointed as I kind of like it better then the main game and it never works as intended
    Meli-3 said:
    I know it starts/ends at set times, but I log in every day, played at length last night, log back in 8 hrs later and there it is with expiring timer.  :(
    more disappointed as I kind of like it better then the main game and it never works as intended

Yeah I like them better too, have asked the cm so see what she says :) 

• JenniSternJenniStern Posts: 1
    I can't claim the rewards for Tricksie's Party, either.  User id:  9737232390

Also, the game won't let me log in with my King account.  It tells me every time there is a connection error.  I've restarted my Kindle 7, restarted the game, and reconnected to my wifi a few times.  Nothing is fixing the connection, despite being able to browse the internet with other apps on my device.
    Hi @JenniStern welcome to the community. Have you any saved boosters? If not I would suggest you uninstall the app, reboot your kindle and reinstall it and hopefully that should sort it out. Make sure you check for updates too. Saved boosters will be lost though so try to use them first if you have them. Sometimes it’s caused by a conflict between the device and the app, not necessarily either fault, just a technical glitch and reinstalling it should help. 

I cant get games to run on any kindle even brand new ones so well done. The always give me a can’t find amazon App Store error lol. 

Once you reinstall if everything is working as it should, I will let the CM know and we can get you those rewards :)