๐Ÿ”ฅ Hot right Now in Bubble Witch Saga 3 ๐ŸŒถ
๐ŸŒŸ Star Cats Season ๐ŸŒŸ
๐ŸŽ Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Plans for the weekend?

Lady_Choo
Lady_Choo Posts: 24,327 Pet Rescue Moderator
edited May 2019 in Off-Topic
So its Friday, is anyone doing anything exciting this weekend? We are planning on a quiet one, maybe some pokemonning with the little one but she has a day of school Monday so we are going to see Captain Marvel and we cannot wait. Big geeky fans here!

Comments

• Lady_Choo
    Its all suspiciously quiet on here where are you all...you weren't meant to start the weekend before you come share your plans you know :D
  • mysticalmysty
    mysticalmysty Posts: 30,398 Crushing Legend
    edited March 2019
    Well @Chicken_Slayer I donโ€™t have any plan at all, mostly weekends I have to work, and so most of friends are, but I still can play couple games on here and chat :) Enjoy the Capt. Marvel, btw, but donโ€™t spoil it, I still wanna go to see it ( prob next week ). :D
  • firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    Hey @Chicken_Slayer Great plans for the weekend! Hope you are enjoying it! My weekend is pretty peaceful. I am not a fan of crowds so I always make myself an atmosphere and enjoy. Sometimes it is yoga, sometimes I read a book or listen to a little bit of jazz. And there are sometimes days when I just sit and enjoy the silence. I really love my life. And I am pretty much sure you forgot what silence is ๐Ÿ˜‚
  • Lady_Choo
    @firebombmarkus I know what silence is. Its that moment when all the children are out of the house, I blink and its school run time :D Actually I cannot remember the last time they were all out of the house at the same time. I usually read books at bedtime or bath time as I cannot get peace otherwise apart from a few minutes here and there. I am actually a big bookworm. I don't like crowds either, my ideal cinema time is when everyone else has seen the movie and therefore its about empty. Hence the reason I like shopping online and emailing people rather than calling. I am not social irl at all! I get trolley rage in supermarkets with people ;) People really irritate me.

@mysticalmysty I had to quiet the teen as he saw it yesterday, he said in his words "yeah its alright" he enjoyed it. And he has really high standards so it equates to good. The clips look amazing though and the little one can't wait cos her fave is wonder woman so far. Will let you know at least if its good but nothing else :)ย 
  • Lady_Choo
    *whispers* @mysticalmysty its my new favourite movie ;) People were leaving as soon as it finished. These newbies. They don't realise end credits scenes. Dur. Awesome tribute to Stan Lee too.ย 
  • mysticalmysty
    mysticalmysty Posts: 30,398 Crushing Legend
    Ah, Thank you for the heads up @Chicken_Slayer โค๏ธ

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?