🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Level 1483 is impossible to clear (Level changed)

UshaBharath
UshaBharath Posts: 5 Level 2
edited March 2019 in Support
Hi Everyone, did anyone cross level1483..

I'm not able to clear.. 

With the limited balls(10+5). How can anybody clear 300+balls..
From yesterday I'm trying this.. 

If anyone knows tricks or hints.. please share

Best Answer

• QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Hey guys,

Thanks so much for your feedback! We heard you and added a few bubbles and fairies to the level! We hope you'll find it challenging just the right amount now :)

Let us know what you think! 

Thanks again for letting us know! Have a bubblific time and don't miss your chance to win some extra gold and boosters here and here. Good luck :star: 

Answers

• Woody
    Woody Posts: 128 Level 3
    I have been playing Bubble Witch for over 5 years and have never ever complained about a level before now. But Level 1483 is impossible.
    After playing for 4 days I have never even seen the top, not once. I have 10(+5) bubbles to clear 309 bubbles , usually I have over 150 bubbles left when I have
    used up all my shots. I have tried every booster and still not got anywhere.

• jayne27
    jayne27 Posts: 11 Level 2
    I completely agree, I’m glad I’ve read your comments as I was beginning to think I was missing some extra bubbles somewhere nearer the top? Won’t be wasting my money then. It’s a shame as I love this game and seems this level is the one to beat me 😭
  • Giannis
    Giannis Posts: 5 Level 2
    First of all Woody and Jayne27... you are absolutely right! I!! used every power up! I clicked on every cloud! I have +5 lives! I used all my energy powers! And all I can do is leave 120+ bubbles! 

This is outrageous! We all know difficult stages! This one is not difficult! It's impossible! No extra hidden balls! No nothing! Such a shame! i really liked that game but I am this close to un-install it!
  • jayne27
    I think the fewest amount of bubbles I’ve got to is 154! No chance of completing it. I’m gutted cos I really enjoy this game. Like you say Giannis, you expect hard and super hard levels but this has got to be impossible unless you spend a fortune on it 😞
  • Giannis
    Fortune has nothing to do with that Jane! I used Eri (with the Orb's power), Lyra (with the adding fairies on level start), Puck (with the arcane bubbles on level start), and every single on stage power-up! The magic color selection, the blue-ray... everything! Ysterday I had the 30min unilimited lives... Still nothing! I spent all my power-ups and left 80 bubbles and I still couldn't see the top! 

I really hope they fix it! The stage has no hidden bubbles with extra balls and I really have no idea how we can proceed! 
  • jayne27
    My goodness! I’ve only really tried extra fairies. So yes, come on King, give this level a revamp and give us a chance!!
  • ingenio
    ingenio Posts: 1 Newbie
    That's true guys, this level is just Impossible  =)  From last two days, I'm trying to find out someone who cleared it but none yet. I don't know what game developers thought of this level, and how they have tested it.

Bubbles count 10(+5) is just not enough to clear the level.
  • ShellyM
    ShellyM Posts: 7 Level 2
    I have gotten down to 118. That's it. I've tried using the orb fairies arcane but nothing helps!!! My husband got down to 46 and that still wasn't the top.. Every one is right.  This board is IMPOSSIBLE!!! Help us out please 
  • Giannis
    Dear Shelly, your husband got down to 46?!  O.o

...and I thought I made good for myself!
  • jayne27
    I’ve contacted king.com to see if this level is at all possible. Pretty sure I’ll be fobbed off and told to keep trying etc but it can’t hurt. I’ll be gutted to uninstall but it’s driving me mad at the moment so if no one can do it legitimately I will 🙁. I’ll keep you posted, you never know we may be missing something very obvious lol!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?