🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Level 1483 is impossible to clear (Level changed)

Options

Answers

• ShellyM
    ShellyM Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options
    Giannis yes!! And it still wasn't the top.  He gave up we both have been stuck and he used a couple cheats lol.  I'm saving mine
  • jayne27
    jayne27 Posts: 11 Level 2
    Options
    If anyone’s interested this is the response I received. I regularly watch blogging witches YouTube videos as they’re usually a few levels ahead of me but can’t find anything on YouTube at the moment,

response:

The best thing to do when you are finding a level a little tricky is to watch a YouTube tutorial or two. Simply go to YouTube and search for Bubble Witch Saga 3 and the level you are stuck on and you'll find a wide selection of videos to watch.

Please note at times we may occasional tweak a level. If the level in the video is different to the one you have in the game then please go to back to the search page on YouTube, select Filter and then choose Upload Date, to see the most recent videos. Make sure to keep your game updated to the latest version to ensure you have the most recent content and features.
    Remember that in most of our games, you can collect free boosters. Sometimes it’s worth collecting a few free boosters and taking this opportunity to tackle a tough level with boosters, to give yourself the edge and overcome the challenge.  

Kind Regards

King Player Support

• Giannis
    Giannis Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options
    Nice answer! Didn't expect something more.

No-one has passed that level and we are supposed to see for a walk-through!
    ...like we haven't passed 1482 levels already (and we are newbies or something...) !!!!  =)
  • julez19821
    julez19821 Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options
    Right everyone I was thinking the same thing as you lot were about this level but I'm happy to say after 2 days I've done it, I resisted buying anything for as long as possible but couldn't keep struggling on anymore. So here's how I did it, 1st I spent the 2.99 on the 50 gold from the full piggy bank, then I made sure I had collected the 3 hats so I had that ready special bubble to use if need be, then selected the second power up (not sure of the name). When you have all this just make sure you get yourselves to around 120 bubbles or less then play on for 9, then one more play on for 9 again, that will get you to the top if not one more will for sure. then use the special bubble from the 3 hats and it's done!!  2.99 well spent good luck everyone, let me know if I've helped ease your pain lol
  • ShellyM
    Options
    Julez Congratulations to you.  But not everyone can spend money on the game.  Hopefully they will  do something to help the rest of us lol
  • jayne27
    jayne27 Posts: 11 Level 2
    Options
    Julez it’s good to hear that it can actually be done so thank you! ShellyM I agree tho, I’ve been spending the odd £1.99 here and there on the game just to complete a level and it soon adds up. I usually don’t mind if I think it’s my own inability but in this case this level seems to have been created purely to grab money from us and I don’t think that’s fair or in the spirit of the game. They should definitely change this level to make it achievable, I refuse to spend another penny until this happens which is so annoying as I’d come so far, played for a year and really enjoy it!! Anyway, maybe this thread might give them a nudge 😂
  • ShellyM
    Options
    Jayne27 I believe you are right.  They just want money.  I too love this game so I'm hoping they change it
  • julez19821
    Options
    I totally agree with you guys In regards to the money making side of it and it is out of order because it's definitely the only way to complete this ridiculous level, I also totally appreciate that not everyone can afford to shell out the cash and hope that king do take note of this chat and amend the level. I've got to say mind you that I have got this far and not had encountered a level were it was impossible and had to pay because there was no other way before and that goes for both bubble witch 2 and 3. I do think if you have enough special bubbles built up that it could be done without payment, so for those who cannot afford to pay I suggest taking the 4th power up and go back to easier levels earn as many stars as you can to gain as much then go smash, it is level 1483 after all so we don't want our levels too easy do we guys or we will be waiting for new worlds and will have no game to play. Hope this tip will also help people too, stars = prizes, good luck everyone.
  • julez19821
    Options
    Sorry guys I slightly contradicted my self a little there, but the stars tip came to me as I was typing, I think it can be done this way without having to pay. If someone does let me know how you get on.
  • julez19821
    Options
    Be prepared guys the next level ain't a gimmie either another tough 1 but not as bad

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?