🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Levels 1500+ too difficult

kaiser1618
kaiser1618 Posts: 268 Level 4
edited April 2019 in Discussions

Hello,

I'm currently at level 1502 and it's very very hard, the best I did is 6/11 birds and I played it a great number of times. Also, in the contest where the goal is to be the first to reach lvl 1520 I'm in first position, this means all others are still stuck at 1501 and the contest finish in 25 minutes! And personnally I just managed to finish 1501 thanks to the hat bonus, it was also very hard. Please don't make the levels so impossible to finish... It's like the devs don't even try their own levels just like it was the case for lvl 1483 :(

Comments

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,257 Pet Rescue Moderator

Hi @kaiser1618 thank you for the feedback I will pass it over to the community manager. The higher levels usually are harder because you are a pro at playing and need more challenges they think :)

• kaiser1618

Thank you for your response. Yes I have no problem with "difficult" levels, I had many of them during the game to reach 1500. But indeed for this one, even if I would use like 3 or more bonus balls like magic ray etc. I know that I still wouldn't finish the level.

• Lady_Choo

Usually the studio do listen and the more feedback the better, so hopefully they will look at that level again :)

• jayne27
    jayne27 Posts: 11 Level 2

I agree. I’m currently stuck on 1503 and am finding almost every level from 1480 onwards impossible to finish without spending money on extra lives and boosters. Obviously the higher levels should be challenging but it’s got to the point where it’s no longer enjoyable to play cos you just know you have no chance of beating a level 🙁

• kaiser1618
    edited April 2019

I managed to advance a little bit and I'm now at 1504. But to complete 1503 I had to use the 3rd hat bubble + 2 Sparkling Blast + 1 Stereo Bolt, I'm sad that I have to use so many special bubbles to manage to finish the levels. For 1502 I also used 2 special shots to finally finish it. And from what I saw so far I think I will also need bonus bubbles to finish 1504.

Having to use sometimes 1 or 2 bonuses is ok, but having to use 2 or 3 at every level to move on is not fun.

PS : also the add at the end of a level which allows to get 3 more bubbles should really come back, especially for these high levels where 3 more shots are crucial.

• Lady_Choo

Thank you, all feedback is being passed on!

A little tip I was told, if you use gold, don't buy boosters, use it for extra moves instead its more useful there.

I am nowhere near you but I tend to have a break for a while then build up the free boosters and play the mini games only which helps.

• Woody
    Woody Posts: 128 Level 3

I agree with the above comments. I needed 3 boosters to complete 1501. Currently stuck on 1502.

Also still don't have Hat Bubble. Anyone know why.

• Lady_Choo

I will see what I can find out :)

• Low_Siew_Ling
    Low_Siew_Ling Posts: 7 Level 2

Agreed... level 1503 is not easy as stated. Pls relook into all the levels from 1500 onwards. Tqvm

• kaiser1618

Finally finished 1504... using 3 stereo + 1 sparkling blast... As I said before, it's not fun anymore if for each level I have to use so many bonus bubbles.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?