🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

No Longer Receiving Revamp Rewards Chests

Rovinglion
Rovinglion Posts: 6 Level 2
Whenever I complete a revamp of Stella’s home, I see the 3 bars marking my progress.  I ***used*** to get a rewards chest after filling in all three bars.  Now the bars just lose their colors and reset back to empty.  No chest has appeared for a while now.   O.o

I think I’ve missed out on approximately 7-10 rewards chests.  Is there a way for someone to look into my account and verify the exact number of chests I’ve missed?  And how do I get those rewards chests to appear again?  Please advise.

I play the game with IOS version 12.2 on a 5th generation iPad.  Thank you!

Best Answer

• QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Hello @Rovinglion and thanks so much for all the details!

We've tested it and it works just fine and there's no report from other players... So let's look into it together :)
    I've added Star Dust to your game for you to try. Could you please update the house with it and let us know what happens with the Chest then? It would be awesome if you could record your screen for us to see - Here's some help with the recording https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT207935

Thanks a lot!

Answers

• QueenMia
    Hey there @Rovinglion and warm welcome to the Community!

You might have reached the end of the Stella's house upgrade. Would you be able to share a screenshot of the house, please? That'd be most helpful for us to look into it. And also, we'd need your Game ID - Help is here if you need to know where to find it.

In the meantime, don't miss your chance to win 50 gold bars in our Spring Contest, just here. Good luck :star: 
  • Rovinglion
    Hi, @QueenMia and thank you for the warm welcome.

My user ID is 10252021265, and below is a screenshot of my tree.  I don’t want to upgrade anymore because I don’t want to miss my rewards chest again until this is fixed.  Thanks in advance for your help. :)
  • QueenMia
    Answer ✓
    Hello @Rovinglion and thanks so much for all the details!

We've tested it and it works just fine and there's no report from other players... So let's look into it together :)
    I've added Star Dust to your game for you to try. Could you please update the house with it and let us know what happens with the Chest then? It would be awesome if you could record your screen for us to see - Here's some help with the recording https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT207935

Thanks a lot!
  • Rovinglion
    Thank you for all of your help, @QueenMia !

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?