🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Why does the game stop at level 1420 on FB?

Bejeebus
Bejeebus Posts: 6 Level 2
Playing BWS3 on FB.  The game won't go over level 1420/Chpt 72.  Why do I see others  with higher levels?  I also tried FB gameroom and it is the same.  I hope they plan on making more levels available... it's my therapy :D

Answers

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 23,984 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Hi @Bejeebus even though its one game, sometimes they have different teams within the studio, one for browser side, one for mobile. And it could be for a variety of reasons why they differ. Sometimes its because mobile is easier to update and add things and pc takes a little longer. As far as I know there will be more levels, we just need to be patient. In the meantime, are you addicted to any other games that king offer yet? Can we tempt you? *Inserts evil cackle* 
  • 제니퍼리
    제니퍼리 Posts: 124 Level 3
    try to catch all stars.
  • Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 23,984 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Hi, I have an update on this! 1420 is the last level that we can play on facebook/gameroom because the studio are not releasing any more on that format. However if you have access to windows 10 or a device, you can carry the magical journey forwards on there. I know its not always the answer you hope to hear, but the studio will have their reasons for that :) 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?